- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
ES Sétif will welcome USM Alger to Stade du 8 Mai 1945 for a matchday 20 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 28th November 2020 ended in a ES Sétif 2-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. ES Sétif has won 6 matches, and USM Alger triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.06 goals, while both teams score 83% of the time.
ES Sétif's latest fixture against JSM Skikda ended in an away 1-0 win. L'Aigle Noir was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. ES Sétif set the tone early and scored in the 19 minute.
USM Alger's previous game in the competition versus CR Belouizdad ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Soustara countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. USM Alger was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 90+4th minute.
Since the start of the season, L'Entente is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 11 games on home soil. L'ESS's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 55% of home games.
USM Alger has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ouled El Bahdja wins 1.30 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. USM Alger kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. L'Aigle Noir is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
L'USMA is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against L'Aigle Noir.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. ES Sétif wins on average 2.18 points per home game, compared to 1.30 points per away game for USM Alger. My prediction is ES Sétif to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 43% of ES Sétif's home and USM Alger's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
ES Sétif vs USM Alger Betting Tips
ES Sétif vs USM Alger Head to Head
Average stats between ES Sétif and USM Alger in most recent 18 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
ES Sétif vs USM Alger Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between ES Sétif and USM Alger across current season. Calculated from ES Sétif's Home stats and USM Alger's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, ES Sétif has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. ES Sétif has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from ES Sétif at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- USM Alger's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop ES Sétif from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for ES Sétif as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- ES Sétif has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- ES Sétif will be looking to keep up the momentum today against USM Alger, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for ES Sétif has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/20 games for ES Sétif this season.
- It's likely that ES Sétif will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, USM Alger has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. USM Alger has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- USM Alger has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for USM Alger as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- USM Alger is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against ES Sétif, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for USM Alger, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (50% of all matches) involving USM Alger has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that USM Alger will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||65% / 50%||64 %||67 %|
|Draw %||20% / 50%||27 %||11 %|
|Loss %||15% / 0%||9 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.15 / 1.83||2.36||1.89|
|Scored||1.70 / 1.33||1.91||1.44|
|Conceded||0.45 / 0.50||0.45||0.44|
|BTTS %||30% / 50%||36 %||22 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||18 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||36 %||22 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||82 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 50%||55 %||56 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 50%||64 %||78 %|
|Possession %||50% / 44%||53 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 4.50||3.91||5.00|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||20.00 / 0.00||0.00||20.00|
|Shots||10.33 / 10.60||11.30||9.13|
|Shots on Target||6.28 / 6.40||6.50||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 50%||60 %||30 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||10 %||40 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||30 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 1.83||3.10||2.00|
|Scored||1.55 / 1.17||2.10||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.67||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||40 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||20 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||10 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 17%||60 %||10 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||80 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||40 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||70 %||40 %|
|Possession %||52% / 55%||56 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.94 / 3.50||4.44||3.38|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.00||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||20.00 / 0.00||18.00||22.00|
|Shots||9.12 / 10.00||11.22||6.75|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 6.00||6.00||2.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
ES Sétif vs USM Alger Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.05||HT 2||7.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|