- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
ES Sétif will welcome USM Bel Abbès to Stade du 8 Mai 1945 for a matchday 22 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 12th December 2020 ended in a ES Sétif 2-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. ES Sétif has won 5 matches, and USM Bel Abbès triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
ES Sétif's latest fixture against RC Relizane ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. ES Sétif scored in both halves in the 7th and 63rd minute.
USM Bel Abbès's recent game against CA Bordj Bou Arreridj ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. USM Bel Abbès put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 45+4th minute.
Since the start of the season, L'Entente is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 13 games on home soil. L'ESS's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 54% of home games.
USM Bel Abbès has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. USM Bel Abbès wins 0.54 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. USM Bel Abbès kept a clean sheet in just 8% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. L'Aigle Noir is currently unbeaten at home in nine games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
USM Bel Abbès failed to win in nine consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against L'Aigle Noir.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. ES Sétif wins on average 2.31 points per home game, compared to 0.54 points per away game for USM Bel Abbès. My prediction is ES Sétif to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 46% of ES Sétif's home and USM Bel Abbès's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
ES Sétif vs USM Bel Abbès Betting Tips
ES Sétif vs USM Bel Abbès Head to Head
Average stats between ES Sétif and USM Bel Abbès in most recent 10 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
ES Sétif vs USM Bel Abbès Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between ES Sétif and USM Bel Abbès across current season. Calculated from ES Sétif's Home stats and USM Bel Abbès's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, ES Sétif has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. ES Sétif has scored 18 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from ES Sétif at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- USM Bel Abbès's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop ES Sétif from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for ES Sétif as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for ES Sétif ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- ES Sétif is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against USM Bel Abbès, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 18 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for ES Sétif, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (36% of all matches) involving ES Sétif has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that ES Sétif will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 18 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, USM Bel Abbès has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. USM Bel Abbès has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- USM Bel Abbès has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for USM Bel Abbès ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- USM Bel Abbès will be looking to keep up the momentum today against ES Sétif, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for USM Bel Abbès, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (60% of all matches) involving USM Bel Abbès has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 50%||69 %||58 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||23 %||25 %|
|Loss %||12% / 0%||8 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 1.83||3.00||2.33|
|Scored||2.08 / 1.33||2.46||1.67|
|Conceded||0.60 / 0.50||0.54||0.67|
|BTTS %||36% / 50%||38 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||23 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 17%||46 %||33 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||85 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||52% / 50%||54 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||76% / 50%||69 %||83 %|
|Possession %||50% / 44%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 4.50||3.77||5.17|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||20.00 / 0.00||0.00||20.00|
|Shots||11.30 / 10.60||11.67||10.91|
|Shots on Target||7.17 / 6.40||7.00||7.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||16% / 0%||25 %||8 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||42 %||31 %|
|Loss %||48% / 50%||33 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.33||2.50||2.62|
|Scored||0.80 / 0.83||1.00||0.62|
|Conceded||1.76 / 1.50||1.50||2.00|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||67 %||54 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||17 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||75 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 17%||17 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||50 %||31 %|
|Possession %||43% / 43%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 4.00||3.40||2.56|
|Cards||2.50 / 0.00||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.65 / 9.50||8.38||7.00|
|Shots on Target||3.76 / 5.00||4.00||3.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
ES Sétif vs USM Bel Abbès Odds
|HT 1||1.62||HT X||2.60||HT 2||9.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.74||Away Win Nil||10.50|
|Over 2.5||1.59||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.51|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.55||Under 9.5 Corners||1.45|