- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Esbjerg will welcome Fremad Amager to Blue Water Arena for a matchday 20 fixture in Denmark 1st Division. The last meeting on 29th September 2020 ended in a Esbjerg 3-2 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Esbjerg has won 3 matches, and Fremad Amager triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Esbjerg's last game in the Denmark 1st Division against Fremad Amager at home ended in a 2-0 win. EfB had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Esbjerg was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 70th and 75th minute.
So far, Esbjerg plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.94 points per away game on average compared to 1.75 points at home. EfB's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Fremad Amager has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Fremad Amager wins 0.81 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fremad Amager kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Esbjerg or Fremad Amager to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 56% of Esbjerg's home and Fremad Amager's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Esbjerg vs Fremad Amager Betting Tips
Esbjerg vs Fremad Amager Head to Head
Average stats between Esbjerg and Fremad Amager in most recent 4 outings in the Denmark 1st Division.
Esbjerg vs Fremad Amager Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Esbjerg and Fremad Amager across current season. Calculated from Esbjerg's Home stats and Fremad Amager's Away stats.
Denmark 1st Division Form
- Coming into this game, Esbjerg has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Esbjerg has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Esbjerg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Esbjerg ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Esbjerg recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Esbjerg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (50% of all matches) involving Esbjerg has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Fremad Amager has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fremad Amager has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Fremad Amager turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fremad Amager recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Fremad Amager has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fremad Amager has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/32 games for Fremad Amager this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 100%||50 %||63 %|
|Draw %||16% / 0%||25 %||6 %|
|Loss %||28% / 0%||25 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 2.33||2.44||2.63|
|Scored||1.34 / 1.83||1.31||1.38|
|Conceded||1.19 / 0.50||1.13||1.25|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 50%||19 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||13 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 50%||19 %||31 %|
|Scores %||78% / 100%||81 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 50%||38 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 100%||56 %||63 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.81 / 4.67||6.63||5.00|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||2.61 / 2.33||3.40||1.88|
|Fouls||13.35 / 12.17||12.93||13.75|
|Shots||11.53 / 10.67||12.19||10.88|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.17||5.25||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Draw %||16% / 33%||25 %||6 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||38 %||69 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 2.17||2.81||2.69|
|Scored||1.47 / 0.83||1.88||1.06|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.33||0.94||1.63|
|BTTS %||38% / 67%||31 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||13 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||44 %||19 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||62 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 0%||44 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||44 %||31 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.22 / 5.00||4.19||4.25|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||2.67 / 2.25||2.33||3.00|
|Fouls||11.23 / 10.75||11.47||11.00|
|Shots||10.31 / 11.67||10.38||10.25|
|Shots on Target||5.03 / 5.17||5.63||4.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Esbjerg vs Fremad Amager Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.88||Under 2.5||1.92|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.77||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|