ES Tunis will welcome Métlaoui to Stade Olympique de Radès for a matchday 26 fixture in Tunisia Ligue 1. The last meeting on 7th February 2021 ended in a ES Tunis 2-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. ES Tunis has won 16 matches, and Métlaoui failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.35 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
ES Tunis's latest fixture against CA Bizertin ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from ES Tunis. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Métlaoui's recent game against Monastir ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Métlaoui didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Métlaoui had good chances in both halves and scored in the 16th and 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, ES Tunis is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 13 games on home soil. ES Tunis has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 69% of their home games.
Métlaoui has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Métlaoui wins 0.85 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Métlaoui kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is ES Tunis or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.46 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 17% of ES Tunis's home and Métlaoui's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 25% of ES Tunis's home and Métlaoui's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
ES Tunis vs Métlaoui Betting Tips
ES Tunis vs Métlaoui Head to Head
Average stats between ES Tunis and Métlaoui in most recent 17 outings in the Tunisia Ligue 1.
ES Tunis vs Métlaoui Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between ES Tunis and Métlaoui across current season. Calculated from ES Tunis's Home stats and Métlaoui's Away stats.
Tunisia Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, ES Tunis has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. ES Tunis has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for ES Tunis recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for ES Tunis has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/26 games for ES Tunis this season.
- Coming into this game, Métlaoui has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Métlaoui has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Métlaoui has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Métlaoui recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Métlaoui has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Métlaoui has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/26 games for Métlaoui this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||73% / 83%||77 %||69 %|
|Draw %||12% / 0%||15 %||8 %|
|Loss %||15% / 17%||8 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.04 / 3.00||1.85||2.23|
|Scored||1.42 / 2.00||1.38||1.46|
|Conceded||0.62 / 1.00||0.46||0.77|
|BTTS %||31% / 50%||31 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 50%||15 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 67%||31 %||31 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||92 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||58% / 33%||69 %||46 %|
|Frist Goal %||81% / 83%||92 %||69 %|
|Possession %||57% / 52%||59 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.74 / 3.40||5.36||4.17|
|Cards||0.25 / 0.00||0.25||0.25|
|Offsides||1.17 / 2.00||1.33||1.00|
|Fouls||21.50 / 24.00||24.00||19.00|
|Shots||10.27 / 10.40||12.10||8.75|
|Shots on Target||4.59 / 5.00||5.20||4.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||46 %||15 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||23 %||38 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||31 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||1.46 / 1.67||1.62||1.31|
|Scored||0.65 / 0.50||0.85||0.46|
|Conceded||0.81 / 1.17||0.77||0.85|
|BTTS %||27% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||23 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||62 %||38 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 50%||54 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 33%||54 %||15 %|
|Possession %||45% / 46%||48 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.70 / 5.00||4.36||2.89|
|Cards||2.40 / 0.00||0.00||2.40|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.50||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||19.00 / 22.50||0.00||19.00|
|Shots||10.00 / 9.60||11.80||7.75|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 4.80||4.60||3.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
ES Tunis vs Métlaoui Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|