- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Estudiantes Mérida will welcome Deportivo La Guaira to Estadio Olímpico Metropolitano de Mérida for a matchday 9 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 10th November 2021 ended in a Deportivo La Guaira 2-1 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Estudiantes Mérida has won 4 matches, and Deportivo La Guaira triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.88 goals, while both teams score 81% of the time.
Estudiantes Mérida's latest fixture against Monagas ended in an away 4-1 loss. El Académico dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Estudiantes Mérida set the tone early and scored in the 4 minute.
Deportivo La Guaira's recent game against Deportivo Lara ended in a home 0-0 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers.
Since the start of the season, Estudiantes Mérida is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Estudiantes Mérida is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Deportivo La Guaira has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Deportivo La Guaira wins 1.18 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Deportivo La Guaira kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. El Académico has won just 53% of home games. On average they score 1.76 goals and concede 1.06 per game. Deportivo La Guaira is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Estudiantes Mérida wins on average 1.82 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Deportivo La Guaira. My prediction is Deportivo La Guaira to win.
Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira Betting Tips
Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira Head to Head
Average stats between Estudiantes Mérida and Deportivo La Guaira in most recent 16 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Estudiantes Mérida and Deportivo La Guaira across current season. Calculated from Estudiantes Mérida's Home stats and Deportivo La Guaira's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Estudiantes Mérida has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Estudiantes Mérida has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportivo La Guaira's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Estudiantes Mérida from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Estudiantes Mérida, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (52% of all matches) involving Estudiantes Mérida has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Estudiantes Mérida will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Deportivo La Guaira has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Deportivo La Guaira has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo La Guaira recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Deportivo La Guaira has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Deportivo La Guaira, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (42% of all matches) involving Deportivo La Guaira has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||53 %||29 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||24 %||24 %|
|Loss %||35% / 67%||24 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 3.17||2.82||2.94|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||1.76||1.24|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.67||1.06||1.71|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||24 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 50%||12 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||28 %||6 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||82 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||35 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||59 %||41 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.91 / 5.25||4.38||3.44|
|Cards||3.36 / 2.50||3.43||3.29|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.23 / 9.25||12.19||10.20|
|Shots on Target||5.26 / 5.25||5.63||4.87|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 33%||41 %||29 %|
|Draw %||32% / 50%||35 %||29 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||24 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 1.50||2.24||2.65|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.00||1.29||1.12|
|Conceded||1.24 / 0.50||0.94||1.53|
|BTTS %||41% / 17%||29 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||24 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||0 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||59% / 33%||47 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 67%||47 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 17%||24 %||47 %|
|Possession %||51% / 44%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 4.83||5.18||6.13|
|Cards||2.62 / 1.80||3.25||2.33|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.69 / 6.83||9.00||8.33|
|Shots on Target||4.19 / 4.00||4.24||4.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira Odds
|HT 1||3.92||HT X||2.01||HT 2||3.01|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.76||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.72|