Ethnikos Achna will welcome APOEL to for a matchday 17 fixture in Cyprus First Division. The last meeting on 18th October 2021 ended in an APOEL 2-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Ethnikos Achna has won 1 match, and APOEL triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 2.94 goals, while both teams score 41% of the time.
Ethnikos Achna's last game in the Cyprus First Division against APOEL at home ended in a 0-3 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Ethnikos Achna played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
APOEL's recent game against Omonia Nicosia ended in a home 4-2 win. Although Τhrylos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. APOEL had good chances in both halves and scored in the 22nd, 47th, 58th and 74th minute.
Although Ethnikos Achna is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
APOEL has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. APOEL wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Ethnikos Achna has won just 11% of home games. On average they score 0.44 goals and concede 1.89 per game. APOEL won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Ethnikos Achna wins on average 0.44 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against APOEL. My prediction is APOEL to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 34% of Ethnikos Achna's home and APOEL's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Ethnikos Achna vs APOEL Betting Tips
Ethnikos Achna vs APOEL Head to Head
Average stats between Ethnikos Achna and APOEL in most recent 17 outings in the Cyprus First Division.
Ethnikos Achna vs APOEL Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ethnikos Achna and APOEL across current season. Calculated from Ethnikos Achna's Home stats and APOEL's Away stats.
Cyprus First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Ethnikos Achna has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Ethnikos Achna has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ethnikos Achna recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Ethnikos Achna has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Ethnikos Achna has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/16 games for Ethnikos Achna this season.
- Coming into this game, APOEL has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. APOEL has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- APOEL has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for APOEL ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- APOEL will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ethnikos Achna, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for APOEL recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for APOEL, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (50% of all matches) involving APOEL has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|Draw %||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Loss %||78% / 50%||78 %||78 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.33||2.33||2.44|
|Scored||0.61 / 0.83||0.44||0.78|
|Conceded||1.78 / 1.50||1.89||1.67|
|BTTS %||33% / 50%||22 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||11 %||44 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|Scores %||44% / 50%||33 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 33%||11 %||22 %|
|Possession %||49% / 40%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 2.33||4.78||5.67|
|Cards||5.00 / 2.17||0.00||5.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.50||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.17||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.50 / 6.00||10.78||10.22|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 3.17||4.56||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|Loss %||31% / 17%||13 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.67||2.50||2.50|
|Scored||1.31 / 1.67||1.63||1.00|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.00||0.88||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||63 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 50%||38 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||87 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||63 %||63 %|
|Possession %||53% / 49%||54 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.06 / 4.83||5.25||4.88|
|Cards||1.00 / 2.40||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 13.33||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.69 / 7.17||15.25||12.13|
|Shots on Target||6.31 / 4.50||7.13||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ethnikos Achna vs APOEL Odds
|HT 1||7.00||HT X||2.20||HT 2||1.95|
|Home Win Nil||8.25||Away Win Nil||2.25|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||2.38||BTTS NO||1.53|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.99||Under 9.5 Corners||1.73|