- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Everton will welcome Santiago Wanderers to Estadio Sausalito for a matchday 9 fixture in Chile Primera División. The last meeting on 13th December 2020 ended in a Santiago Wanderers 2-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Everton has won 2 matches, and Santiago Wanderers triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.43 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Everton's latest fixture against Universidad Chile ended in an away 1-0 win. Ruleteros was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Everton was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 55 minute.
Santiago Wanderers's recent game against O'Higgins ended in a home 0-0 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers.
So far, Everton plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.80 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Everton is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Santiago Wanderers has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wanderito wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Santiago Wanderers kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Everton or Santiago Wanderers to win.
Everton vs Santiago Wanderers Betting Tips
Everton vs Santiago Wanderers Head to Head
Average stats between Everton and Santiago Wanderers in most recent 7 outings in the Chile Primera División.
Everton vs Santiago Wanderers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Everton and Santiago Wanderers across current season. Calculated from Everton's Home stats and Santiago Wanderers's Away stats.
Chile Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Everton has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Everton has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Everton has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Everton has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Everton will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Santiago Wanderers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Everton recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Everton has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Everton this season.
- Coming into this game, Santiago Wanderers has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Santiago Wanderers has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Santiago Wanderers turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Santiago Wanderers recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Santiago Wanderers has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 56% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Santiago Wanderers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Santiago Wanderers this season.
- Santiago Wanderers will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 5 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 0.44 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||25 %||40 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||25 %||60 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.89 / 2.50||2.25||1.60|
|Scored||0.78 / 0.83||0.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.67||1.75||0.60|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||25 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||50 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 0%||25 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||45 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.67||3.25||4.60|
|Cards||3.11 / 3.00||2.75||3.40|
|Offsides||1.44 / 1.67||1.25||1.60|
|Fouls||11.22 / 12.17||11.00||11.40|
|Shots||10.33 / 12.50||9.00||11.40|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.83||3.25||4.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||89% / 100%||80 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 2.83||2.00||2.25|
|Scored||0.44 / 0.67||0.40||0.50|
|Conceded||1.67 / 2.17||1.60||1.75|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||44% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||44% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Possession %||52% / 57%||49 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 6.50||5.60||4.75|
|Cards||3.22 / 2.67||3.20||3.25|
|Offsides||1.78 / 1.67||2.20||1.25|
|Fouls||15.22 / 13.00||16.20||14.00|
|Shots||13.00 / 13.00||12.80||13.25|
|Shots on Target||4.22 / 4.83||4.00||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Everton vs Santiago Wanderers Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.15||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|