On 27th January 2021, Everton and Leicester City go head to head in the England Premier League at the Goodison Park (Liverpool). The last meeting on 16th December 2020 ended with the following result: Leicester City 0 - 2 Everton.
Both sides have met 15 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 15 previous encounters, Everton have won 6 matches, Leicester City triumphed in 6, while 3 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Everton and Leicester City average 3.27 goals while BTTS lands 73% of the time.
So far this season in the England Premier League, Everton have averaged 1.56 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Leicester City average 2.3 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Everton has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Everton has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Everton has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Everton will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Leicester City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Everton, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (61% of all matches) involving Everton has seen BTTS landing.
Leicester City Form
- Coming into this game, Leicester City has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Leicester City has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Leicester City away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Leicester City when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Everton stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Leicester City as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Leicester City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Leicester City is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Everton, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Leicester City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (45% of all matches) involving Leicester City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Leicester City will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
Everton vs Leicester City Head to Head
Average stats between Everton and Leicester City in most recent 15 outings in the England Premier League.
Everton vs Leicester City Statistics
Average stats between Everton and Leicester City across current season.
* Calculated from Everton's Home stats and Leicester City's Away stats.
England Premier League League Table
|4||West Ham United||25||45||7||6|
|16||Brighton & Hove Albion||25||26||1||4|
|19||West Bromwich Albion||25||14||1||1|
Everton vs Leicester City Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.