- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Everton will welcome Sheffield United to Goodison Park for a matchday 36 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 26th December 2020 ended in a Everton 1-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Everton has won 3 matches, and Sheffield United triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Everton's latest fixture against Aston Villa ended in an away 0-0 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end.
Sheffield United's recent game against Crystal Palace ended in a home 0-2 loss. The Blades's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Everton plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.95 points per away game on average compared to 1.16 points at home. Although Everton is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 16% home clean sheets.
Sheffield United has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sheffield United wins 0.37 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sheffield United kept a clean sheet in just 5% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Blues is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just nine home defeats.
The Blades is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against The Blues.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Everton wins on average 1.16 points per home game, compared to 0.37 points per away game for Sheffield United. My prediction is Everton to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.71 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 53% of Everton's home and Sheffield United's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Everton vs Sheffield United Betting Tips
Everton vs Sheffield United Head to Head
Average stats between Everton and Sheffield United in most recent 4 outings in the England Premier League.
Everton vs Sheffield United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Everton and Sheffield United across current season. Calculated from Everton's Home stats and Sheffield United's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Everton has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Everton has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Everton has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Everton recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Everton has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/38 games for Everton this season.
- Coming into this game, Sheffield United has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Sheffield United has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sheffield United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sheffield United has fired blanks in 21 games this season. That's 55% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Sheffield United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/38 games for Sheffield United this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||32 %||58 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||21 %||21 %|
|Loss %||34% / 50%||47 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 1.83||2.74||2.26|
|Scored||1.24 / 0.50||1.26||1.21|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.33||1.47||1.05|
|BTTS %||47% / 17%||58 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||16 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||21 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||74 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||16 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||42 %||58 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.38 / 5.60||5.16||3.56|
|Cards||1.66 / 0.83||1.42||1.89|
|Offsides||1.83 / 1.50||2.12||1.56|
|Fouls||10.49 / 11.00||10.53||10.44|
|Shots||11.38 / 14.40||12.00||10.72|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 5.20||4.95||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 50%||26 %||11 %|
|Draw %||5% / 0%||5 %||5 %|
|Loss %||76% / 50%||68 %||84 %|
|AVG Goals||2.18 / 1.67||2.05||2.32|
|Scored||0.53 / 0.50||0.63||0.42|
|Conceded||1.66 / 1.17||1.42||1.89|
|BTTS %||32% / 0%||32 %||32 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||5 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||21 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||5% / 0%||5 %||5 %|
|Scores %||45% / 50%||53 %||37 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 50%||21 %||5 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 50%||26 %||26 %|
|Possession %||41% / 41%||43 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.38 / 3.80||4.56||4.21|
|Cards||2.08 / 2.17||1.79||2.37|
|Offsides||1.92 / 1.80||2.11||1.74|
|Fouls||11.89 / 10.20||11.78||12.00|
|Shots||9.38 / 9.60||10.06||8.74|
|Shots on Target||3.51 / 2.40||3.83||3.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Everton vs Sheffield United Odds
|HT 1||1.95||HT X||2.30||HT 2||7.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.05||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.38|