- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Everton will welcome Tottenham Hotspur to Goodison Park for a matchday 32 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 10th February 2021 ended in a Everton 5-4 win. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Everton has won 7 matches, and Tottenham Hotspur triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.59 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Everton's latest fixture against Brighton & Hove Albion ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Tottenham Hotspur's recent game against Manchester United ended in a home 1-3 loss. Spurs's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Tottenham Hotspur put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 40th minute.
So far, Everton plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.12 points per away game on average compared to 1.12 points at home. Although Everton is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 12% home clean sheets.
Tottenham Hotspur has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Tottenham Hotspur wins 1.44 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Tottenham Hotspur kept a clean sheet in just 28% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. The Blues has won just 29% of home games. On average they score 1.35 goals and concede 1.59 per game. Tottenham Hotspur is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Everton wins on average 1.12 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Tottenham Hotspur. My prediction is Tottenham Hotspur to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Everton has scored in 76% of home games. Tottenham Hotspur is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur Betting Tips
Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur Head to Head
Average stats between Everton and Tottenham Hotspur in most recent 29 outings in the England Premier League.
Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Everton and Tottenham Hotspur across current season. Calculated from Everton's Home stats and Tottenham Hotspur's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Everton has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Everton has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tottenham Hotspur's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Everton from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Everton has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Everton will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Tottenham Hotspur, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Everton has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/34 games for Everton this season.
- It's likely that Everton will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Tottenham Hotspur has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Tottenham Hotspur has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Tottenham Hotspur when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Everton stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Tottenham Hotspur ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Tottenham Hotspur, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (54% of all matches) involving Tottenham Hotspur has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Tottenham Hotspur will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 33%||29 %||65 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||24 %||18 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||47 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 1.83||2.94||2.24|
|Scored||1.35 / 1.00||1.35||1.35|
|Conceded||1.24 / 0.83||1.59||0.88|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||65 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||18 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||24 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||24 %||18 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||76 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||12 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 50%||41 %||65 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.15 / 3.60||4.71||3.56|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.50||1.53||1.94|
|Offsides||1.88 / 1.60||2.25||1.50|
|Fouls||10.45 / 10.20||10.65||10.25|
|Shots||11.09 / 13.40||11.71||10.44|
|Shots on Target||4.73 / 4.20||4.82||4.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 33%||53 %||39 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||18 %||28 %|
|Loss %||31% / 50%||29 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.91 / 3.33||2.94||2.89|
|Scored||1.74 / 1.67||1.88||1.61|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.67||1.06||1.28|
|BTTS %||54% / 67%||47 %||61 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||18 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||12 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||35 %||28 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||82 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||35 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||71 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.20 / 4.80||4.24||4.17|
|Cards||1.51 / 1.33||1.41||1.61|
|Offsides||1.18 / 1.60||1.20||1.17|
|Fouls||11.26 / 9.00||12.00||10.56|
|Shots||12.26 / 12.40||12.71||11.83|
|Shots on Target||5.49 / 4.80||6.06||4.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur Odds
|HT 1||3.70||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.70|
|Over 2.5||1.93||Under 2.5||1.78|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|