- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Exeter City will welcome Newport County to St James Park for a matchday 12 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 24th April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Exeter City has won 4 matches, and Newport County triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.85 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Exeter City's latest fixture against Stevenage ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Exeter City scored in both halves in the 10th and 50th minute.
Newport County's recent game against Bradford City ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Exeter City is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Exeter City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Newport County has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Newport County wins 1.45 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Newport County kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Exeter City is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in nine games.
Exiles failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Exeter City.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Exeter City wins on average 2.11 points per home game, compared to 1.45 points per away game for Newport County. My prediction is Exeter City to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.35 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Exeter City's home and Newport County's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Exeter City vs Newport County Betting Tips
Exeter City vs Newport County Head to Head
Average stats between Exeter City and Newport County in most recent 13 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Exeter City vs Newport County Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Exeter City and Newport County across current season. Calculated from Exeter City's Home stats and Newport County's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Exeter City has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Exeter City has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Exeter City at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Exeter City as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Exeter City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Exeter City is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Newport County, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Exeter City has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 11 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Exeter City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (45% of all matches) involving Exeter City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Exeter City will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Newport County has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Newport County has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Newport County has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Newport County recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Newport County has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/11 games for Newport County this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 17%||56 %||30 %|
|Draw %||47% / 50%||44 %||50 %|
|Loss %||11% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.00||2.67||2.80|
|Scored||1.63 / 0.83||1.78||1.50|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.17||0.89||1.30|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||67 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 17%||44 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||78 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||56 %||40 %|
|Possession %||50% / 52%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 4.00||3.89||5.00|
|Cards||1.50 / 0.33||1.11||1.89|
|Offsides||2.12 / 1.00||1.50||2.67|
|Fouls||10.50 / 7.50||8.89||12.11|
|Shots||12.78 / 13.20||13.33||12.22|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 4.60||5.00||5.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 0%||38 %||36 %|
|Draw %||37% / 67%||38 %||36 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||25 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 2.83||2.88||2.73|
|Scored||1.58 / 1.17||1.88||1.36|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.67||1.00||1.36|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||50 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||13 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||13 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 0%||50 %||18 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||75 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||38 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||38 %||73 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 5.20||4.88||3.90|
|Cards||1.95 / 1.17||1.38||2.36|
|Offsides||1.33 / 0.80||1.43||1.25|
|Fouls||10.72 / 6.80||10.00||11.30|
|Shots||12.89 / 11.40||14.63||11.50|
|Shots on Target||6.44 / 3.40||7.00||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Exeter City vs Newport County Odds
|HT 1||2.80||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||2.11||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|