- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Fagiano Okayama will welcome Tokyo Verdy to City Light Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 11th October 2020 ended in a Fagiano Okayama 1-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Fagiano Okayama has won 5 matches, and Tokyo Verdy triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 1.71 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Fagiano Okayama's latest fixture against Matsumoto Yamaga ended in an away 3-1 win. Fagiano Okayama was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Fagiano Okayama was much better than Matsumoto Yamaga in the second half and scored in the 51st, 75th and 90th minute.
So far, Fagiano Okayama plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.80 points per away game on average compared to 0.78 points at home. Although Fagiano Okayama is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Tokyo Verdy has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Tokyo Verdy wins 1.38 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Fagiano Okayama or Tokyo Verdy to win.
Fagiano Okayama vs Tokyo Verdy Betting Tips
Fagiano Okayama vs Tokyo Verdy Head to Head
Average stats between Fagiano Okayama and Tokyo Verdy in most recent 14 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Fagiano Okayama vs Tokyo Verdy Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fagiano Okayama and Tokyo Verdy across current season. Calculated from Fagiano Okayama's Home stats and Tokyo Verdy's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Fagiano Okayama has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fagiano Okayama has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fagiano Okayama has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fagiano Okayama recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Fagiano Okayama has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fagiano Okayama has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/19 games for Fagiano Okayama this season.
- Coming into this game, Tokyo Verdy has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Tokyo Verdy has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tokyo Verdy has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Tokyo Verdy as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Tokyo Verdy has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Tokyo Verdy will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Fagiano Okayama, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Tokyo Verdy has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/19 games for Tokyo Verdy this season.
- It's likely that Tokyo Verdy will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 17%||22 %||50 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||11 %||30 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||67 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||1.79 / 2.00||1.56||2.00|
|Scored||0.95 / 0.83||0.67||1.20|
|Conceded||0.84 / 1.17||0.89||0.80|
|BTTS %||26% / 50%||22 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||22 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||11 %||20 %|
|Scores %||58% / 67%||44 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||33 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.74 / 3.67||5.56||4.00|
|Cards||0.68 / 0.83||0.56||0.80|
|Offsides||1.16 / 2.00||0.89||1.40|
|Fouls||10.16 / 10.50||9.11||11.10|
|Shots||8.68 / 7.83||9.33||8.10|
|Shots on Target||4.16 / 3.83||4.56||3.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 0%||55 %||38 %|
|Draw %||16% / 33%||9 %||25 %|
|Loss %||37% / 67%||36 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 2.00||3.09||2.63|
|Scored||1.37 / 0.33||1.73||0.88|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.67||1.36||1.75|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||55 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||36 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 0%||55 %||13 %|
|Scores %||68% / 33%||73 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 0%||18 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 33%||36 %||38 %|
|Possession %||54% / 58%||55 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.95 / 5.00||4.36||3.38|
|Cards||0.84 / 0.17||0.73||1.00|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.67||2.09||1.25|
|Fouls||9.05 / 7.50||8.55||9.75|
|Shots||7.84 / 10.17||8.55||6.88|
|Shots on Target||4.32 / 3.83||4.91||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fagiano Okayama vs Tokyo Verdy Odds
|HT 1||3.02||HT X||1.97||HT 2||4.25|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.47|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|