- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Falkenberg will welcome Västerås SK to Falcon Alkoholfri Arena for a matchday 9 fixture in Sweden Superettan.
Falkenberg's latest fixture against Akropolis ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Falkenberg. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Västerås SK's recent game against Brage ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Västerås SK had good chances in both halves and scored in the 40th and 90th minute.
Since the start of the season, Falkenberg is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Falkenberg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Västerås SK has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Västerås SK wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Västerås SK kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Falkenberg or Västerås SK to win.
Falkenberg vs Västerås SK Betting Tips
Falkenberg vs Västerås SK Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Falkenberg and Västerås SK.
Falkenberg vs Västerås SK Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Falkenberg and Västerås SK across current season. Calculated from Falkenberg's Home stats and Västerås SK's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Falkenberg has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Falkenberg has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Falkenberg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Falkenberg recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Falkenberg has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Falkenberg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (50% of all matches) involving Falkenberg has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Västerås SK has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Västerås SK has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Västerås SK has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Västerås SK will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Falkenberg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Västerås SK recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Västerås SK has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Västerås SK has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/10 games for Västerås SK this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|Draw %||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||60% / 50%||60 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.83||3.00||2.00|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.17||1.00||0.80|
|Conceded||1.60 / 1.67||2.00||1.20|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||40 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||40 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||40 %||80 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.10 / 5.17||5.80||4.40|
|Cards||2.10 / 1.67||2.00||2.20|
|Offsides||2.10 / 2.50||1.60||2.60|
|Fouls||14.00 / 12.67||14.20||13.80|
|Shots||10.30 / 10.67||9.60||11.00|
|Shots on Target||3.90 / 4.33||4.20||3.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||33 %||25 %|
|Draw %||50% / 17%||67 %||25 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.70 / 2.67||1.67||1.75|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.50||1.00||0.75|
|Conceded||0.80 / 1.17||0.67||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||50 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 50%||17 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 52%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.17||6.00||3.50|
|Cards||2.40 / 1.83||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.40||1.17||2.25|
|Fouls||13.00 / 14.40||11.17||15.75|
|Shots||10.10 / 10.50||11.33||8.25|
|Shots on Target||4.60 / 5.33||5.33||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Falkenberg vs Västerås SK Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.35|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.71||Under 9.5 Corners||2.07|