- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
FUS Rabat will welcome FAR Rabat to Stade du FUS for a matchday 19 fixture in Morocco Botola Pro. The last meeting on 20th December 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. FUS Rabat has won 5 matches, and FAR Rabat triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
FUS Rabat's latest fixture against Ittihad Tanger ended in an away 2-1 win. FUS Rabat was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. FUS Rabat was much better than Ittihad Tanger in the second half and scored in the 58th and 75th minute.
FAR Rabat's recent game against CR Khemis Zemamra ended in a home 2-1 win. Leader dominated the game and deserved the win. FAR Rabat had good chances in both halves and scored in the 9th and 90th minute.
So far, FUS Rabat plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.30 points per away game on average compared to 1.18 points at home. Although FUS Rabat is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
FAR Rabat has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. FAR Rabat has collected 1.64 points on average per away game, compared to 1.40 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is FUS Rabat or FAR Rabat to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.45 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 62% of FUS Rabat's home and FAR Rabat's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
FUS Rabat vs FAR Rabat Betting Tips
FUS Rabat vs FAR Rabat Head to Head
Average stats between FUS Rabat and FAR Rabat in most recent 15 outings in the Morocco Botola Pro.
FUS Rabat vs FAR Rabat Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FUS Rabat and FAR Rabat across current season. Calculated from FUS Rabat's Home stats and FAR Rabat's Away stats.
Morocco Botola Pro Form
- Coming into this game, FUS Rabat has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FUS Rabat has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FUS Rabat has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FUS Rabat recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for FUS Rabat, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (62% of all matches) involving FUS Rabat has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, FAR Rabat has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. FAR Rabat has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for FAR Rabat ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for FAR Rabat, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (62% of all matches) involving FAR Rabat has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that FAR Rabat will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||27 %||30 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||36 %||40 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||36 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.17||2.55||2.10|
|Scored||1.10 / 1.00||1.18||1.00|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.17||1.36||1.10|
|BTTS %||62% / 50%||64 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||27 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||18 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||27 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||64 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||18 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 67%||55 %||30 %|
|Possession %||54% / 52%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.76 / 4.17||3.18||4.40|
|Cards||2.16 / 3.00||2.40||1.89|
|Offsides||0.60 / 0.75||0.75||0.00|
|Fouls||9.86 / 9.50||11.75||7.33|
|Shots||9.85 / 7.17||10.10||9.60|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 4.50||4.40||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||30 %||45 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||50 %||27 %|
|Loss %||24% / 50%||20 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.17||2.20||2.45|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.00||1.10||1.45|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.17||1.10||1.00|
|BTTS %||62% / 50%||60 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 0%||20 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 50%||10 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||38 %||18 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||70 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||30 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 50%||50 %||45 %|
|Possession %||54% / 54%||51 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.17||5.11||5.82|
|Cards||2.39 / 1.83||2.29||2.45|
|Offsides||0.75 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||14.50 / 16.33||16.00||13.75|
|Shots||8.15 / 3.00||8.22||8.09|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 1.83||3.78||4.18|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FUS Rabat vs FAR Rabat Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.10||Away Win Nil||3.95|
|Over 2.5||2.45||Under 2.5||1.43|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|