- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
FUS Rabat will welcome Mouloudia Oujda to Stade du FUS for a matchday 17 fixture in Morocco Botola Pro. The last meeting on 10th December 2020 ended in a FUS Rabat 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. FUS Rabat has won 3 matches, and Mouloudia Oujda triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.14 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
FUS Rabat's latest fixture against Raja Casablanca ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. FUS Rabat was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 90 minute.
Mouloudia Oujda's recent game against Rapide Oued Zem ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
So far, FUS Rabat plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.30 points per away game on average compared to 1.18 points at home. Although FUS Rabat is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Mouloudia Oujda has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Mouloudia Oujda has collected 1.36 points on average per away game, compared to 1.18 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mouloudia Oujda kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is FUS Rabat or Draw.
FUS Rabat vs Mouloudia Oujda Betting Tips
FUS Rabat vs Mouloudia Oujda Head to Head
Average stats between FUS Rabat and Mouloudia Oujda in most recent 7 outings in the Morocco Botola Pro.
FUS Rabat vs Mouloudia Oujda Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FUS Rabat and Mouloudia Oujda across current season. Calculated from FUS Rabat's Home stats and Mouloudia Oujda's Away stats.
Morocco Botola Pro Form
- Coming into this game, FUS Rabat has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FUS Rabat has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FUS Rabat has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FUS Rabat recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for FUS Rabat, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (62% of all matches) involving FUS Rabat has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Mouloudia Oujda has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mouloudia Oujda has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mouloudia Oujda recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Mouloudia Oujda, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (45% of all matches) involving Mouloudia Oujda has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||27 %||30 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||36 %||40 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||36 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.17||2.55||2.10|
|Scored||1.10 / 1.00||1.18||1.00|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.17||1.36||1.10|
|BTTS %||62% / 50%||64 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||27 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||18 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||27 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||64 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||18 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 67%||55 %||30 %|
|Possession %||54% / 52%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.76 / 4.17||3.18||4.40|
|Cards||2.16 / 3.00||2.40||1.89|
|Offsides||0.60 / 0.75||0.75||0.00|
|Fouls||9.86 / 9.50||11.75||7.33|
|Shots||9.85 / 7.17||10.10||9.60|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 4.50||4.40||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 17%||36 %||36 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||9 %||27 %|
|Loss %||45% / 67%||55 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 1.83||2.73||2.45|
|Scored||1.32 / 0.50||1.45||1.18|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.33||1.27||1.27|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||45 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||18 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||27 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||33 %||22 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||64 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||36 %||45 %|
|Possession %||46% / 52%||51 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.39 / 7.00||5.78||3.00|
|Cards||3.65 / 2.50||3.50||3.78|
|Offsides||0.75 / 1.33||1.50||0.00|
|Fouls||11.86 / 8.00||10.25||14.00|
|Shots||8.00 / 4.17||8.89||7.11|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 1.83||4.33||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FUS Rabat vs Mouloudia Oujda Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.59|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.36|