- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Aarau will welcome Chiasso to Stadion Brügglifeld for a matchday 29 fixture in Switzerland Challenge League. The last meeting on 5th March 2021 ended in a Chiasso 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Aarau has won 11 matches, and Chiasso triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.35 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Aarau's latest fixture against Neuchâtel Xamax ended in an away 1-0 win. Aarau was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Aarau was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
Chiasso's recent game against Kriens ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Aarau is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Aarau is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Chiasso has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Chiasso wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Chiasso kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Aarau is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Momò failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Aarau. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Aarau wins on average 2.06 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for Chiasso. My prediction is Aarau to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.08 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 68% of Aarau's home and Chiasso's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Aarau vs Chiasso Betting Tips
Aarau vs Chiasso Head to Head
Average stats between Aarau and Chiasso in most recent 23 outings in the Switzerland Challenge League.
Aarau vs Chiasso Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aarau and Chiasso across current season. Calculated from Aarau's Home stats and Chiasso's Away stats.
Switzerland Challenge League Form
- Coming into this game, Aarau has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Aarau has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aarau is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Aarau at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Chiasso's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Aarau from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Aarau has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Chiasso get in on the action today? There has been a total of 25 goals in the last 5 games for Aarau, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Aarau, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (67% of all matches) involving Aarau has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Chiasso has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Chiasso has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Chiasso ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Chiasso has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Chiasso, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (45% of all matches) involving Chiasso has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 67%||63 %||29 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||19 %||24 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||19 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||3.45 / 4.33||3.38||3.53|
|Scored||1.79 / 2.67||2.19||1.41|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.67||1.19||2.12|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||69 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 50%||44 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||13 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 50%||50 %||28 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||87 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||25 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||75 %||41 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||55 %||55 %|
|Corners||6.79 / 6.83||6.19||7.35|
|Cards||1.97 / 1.50||1.63||2.29|
|Offsides||2.53 / 3.00||2.19||2.88|
|Fouls||11.38 / 11.83||11.81||10.94|
|Shots||11.21 / 10.83||11.63||10.82|
|Shots on Target||5.79 / 5.83||6.06||5.53|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||35 %||13 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||35 %||13 %|
|Loss %||52% / 67%||29 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 3.00||2.35||2.81|
|Scored||0.91 / 1.17||1.06||0.75|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.83||1.29||2.06|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||47 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||24 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||0 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 33%||24 %||6 %|
|Scores %||58% / 50%||59 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||24 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 17%||41 %||19 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.39 / 5.33||4.53||4.25|
|Cards||3.09 / 2.67||3.00||3.19|
|Offsides||2.33 / 1.50||1.94||2.75|
|Fouls||13.52 / 14.50||13.29||13.75|
|Shots||9.61 / 8.33||11.18||7.94|
|Shots on Target||4.30 / 4.17||5.24||3.31|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aarau vs Chiasso Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.40||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.85||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.68||Under 9.5 Corners||2.16|