Admira will welcome Rheindorf Altach to BSFZ-Arena for a matchday 32 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 20th April 2021 ended in an Admira 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Admira has won 12 matches, and Rheindorf Altach triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.93 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Admira's latest fixture against Hartberg ended in an away 2-0 loss. Südstädter dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Rheindorf Altach's recent game against Ried ended in a home 3-0 win. Rheindorf Altach dominated the game and deserved the win. Rheindorf Altach had good chances in both halves and scored in the 12nd, 60th and 90th minute.
Since the start of the season, Admira is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Admira is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 19% home clean sheets.
Rheindorf Altach has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rheindorf Altach wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rheindorf Altach kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Rheindorf Altach.
Admira vs Rheindorf Altach Betting Tips
Admira vs Rheindorf Altach Head to Head
Average stats between Admira and Rheindorf Altach in most recent 27 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Admira vs Rheindorf Altach Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Admira and Rheindorf Altach across current season. Calculated from Admira's Home stats and Rheindorf Altach's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Admira has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Admira has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Admira has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Admira has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Admira will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rheindorf Altach, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Admira recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Admira has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Admira has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/32 games for Admira this season.
- Coming into this game, Rheindorf Altach has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Rheindorf Altach has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rheindorf Altach has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Rheindorf Altach as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Rheindorf Altach ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Rheindorf Altach will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Admira, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Rheindorf Altach has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 10 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Rheindorf Altach, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (47% of all matches) involving Rheindorf Altach has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Rheindorf Altach will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||19 %||31 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||56 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.66 / 3.00||2.63||2.69|
|Scored||0.84 / 0.83||0.94||0.75|
|Conceded||1.81 / 2.17||1.69||1.94|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||44 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||19 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||19 %||19 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||56 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||19 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 50%||44 %||25 %|
|Possession %||44% / 42%||44 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.91 / 4.83||4.50||3.31|
|Cards||2.28 / 2.33||2.44||2.13|
|Offsides||1.59 / 1.17||1.69||1.50|
|Fouls||17.16 / 17.50||18.31||16.00|
|Shots||8.66 / 8.67||9.06||8.25|
|Shots on Target||3.66 / 4.17||4.25||3.06|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||38 %||19 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||25 %||19 %|
|Loss %||50% / 83%||38 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 3.17||2.31||3.19|
|Scored||1.03 / 0.83||1.06||1.00|
|Conceded||1.72 / 2.33||1.25||2.19|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||38 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||25 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||0 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||13 %||6 %|
|Scores %||59% / 33%||50 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 0%||25 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 17%||31 %||38 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 2.17||4.63||4.31|
|Cards||2.50 / 3.17||2.38||2.63|
|Offsides||1.69 / 2.17||1.88||1.50|
|Fouls||14.91 / 16.83||15.00||14.81|
|Shots||11.06 / 7.33||11.44||10.69|
|Shots on Target||4.34 / 3.50||4.31||4.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Admira vs Rheindorf Altach Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||1.73||Under 2.5||2.08|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|