Admira will welcome Sturm Graz to BSFZ-Arena for a matchday 6 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 21st March 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Admira has won 6 matches, and Sturm Graz triumphed in 14. Recent outings average 2.69 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Admira's latest fixture against Wolfsberger AC ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Südstädter. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Sturm Graz's recent game against Austria Wien ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Sturm Graz pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 47th and 51st minute.
Since the start of the season, Admira is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Admira is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Sturm Graz has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sturm Graz has collected 2.33 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sturm Graz kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Südstädter has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.50 goals and concede 0.75 per game. Sturm Graz is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Admira wins on average 1.25 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sturm Graz. My prediction is Sturm Graz to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Admira's home and Sturm Graz's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Admira has scored in 75% of home games. Sturm Graz is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Admira vs Sturm Graz Betting Tips
Admira vs Sturm Graz Head to Head
Average stats between Admira and Sturm Graz in most recent 26 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Admira vs Sturm Graz Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Admira and Sturm Graz across current season. Calculated from Admira's Home stats and Sturm Graz's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Admira has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Admira has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Admira has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Admira has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Admira ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Admira recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Admira, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Admira has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sturm Graz has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sturm Graz has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sturm Graz has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Sturm Graz as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Sturm Graz ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sturm Graz is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Admira, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Sturm Graz, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (88% of all matches) involving Sturm Graz has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sturm Graz will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.00||2.25||2.75|
|Scored||1.25 / 0.83||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.25 / 2.17||0.75||1.75|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||50 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||46% / 42%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.83||4.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.33||2.25||3.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.17||2.50||1.50|
|Fouls||14.88 / 17.50||14.50||15.25|
|Shots||11.50 / 8.67||11.75||11.25|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 4.17||5.25||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.88 / 2.83||4.00||3.67|
|Scored||2.63 / 2.00||2.60||2.67|
|Conceded||1.25 / 0.83||1.40||1.00|
|BTTS %||88% / 50%||80 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 17%||40 %||67 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 50%||60 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|Possession %||52% / 55%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.75 / 5.17||6.60||4.33|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.17||1.60||2.67|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.33||1.40||2.33|
|Fouls||13.63 / 13.67||12.40||15.67|
|Shots||17.63 / 15.50||20.00||13.67|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 6.00||6.60||6.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Admira vs Sturm Graz Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.38||HT 2||2.25|
|Home Win Nil||11.00||Away Win Nil||3.15|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|