- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Admira will welcome Wolfsberger AC to BSFZ-Arena for a matchday 16 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 21st August 2021 ended in a Wolfsberger AC 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Admira has won 10 matches, and Wolfsberger AC triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 3.19 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Admira's latest fixture against Salzburg ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Wolfsberger AC's previous game in the competition versus Wattens ended in an away 5-1 loss. Wolfsberger AC didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Wolfsberger AC played better before halftime and scored in the 45th minute.
Since the start of the season, Admira is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Admira is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Wolfsberger AC has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wolfsberger AC wins 1.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Südstädter has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.13 goals and concede 0.88 per game. Wolfsberger AC won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Admira wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Wolfsberger AC. My prediction is Wolfsberger AC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.79 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Admira's home and Wolfsberger AC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Admira's home and Wolfsberger AC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Admira vs Wolfsberger AC Betting Tips
Admira vs Wolfsberger AC Head to Head
Average stats between Admira and Wolfsberger AC in most recent 27 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Admira vs Wolfsberger AC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Admira and Wolfsberger AC across current season. Calculated from Admira's Home stats and Wolfsberger AC's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Admira has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Admira has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Admira turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Admira recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Admira, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (60% of all matches) involving Admira has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Wolfsberger AC has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wolfsberger AC has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Wolfsberger AC when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Admira stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Wolfsberger AC has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Admira get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Wolfsberger AC, both home and away.
- Wolfsberger AC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Admira, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Wolfsberger AC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (60% of all matches) involving Wolfsberger AC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Wolfsberger AC will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 17%||25 %||11 %|
|Draw %||41% / 17%||25 %||56 %|
|Loss %||41% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 3.00||2.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.18 / 0.83||1.13||1.22|
|Conceded||1.35 / 2.17||0.88||1.78|
|BTTS %||59% / 33%||38 %||78 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||13 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||13 %||22 %|
|Scores %||71% / 50%||62 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||25 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 50%||50 %||22 %|
|Possession %||45% / 42%||47 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.71 / 4.83||4.50||3.00|
|Cards||2.82 / 2.33||2.63||3.00|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.17||1.88||1.22|
|Fouls||14.53 / 17.50||14.25||14.78|
|Shots||11.71 / 8.67||12.88||10.67|
|Shots on Target||4.65 / 4.17||4.75||4.56|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 83%||56 %||50 %|
|Draw %||18% / 0%||11 %||25 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.24 / 4.33||3.33||3.13|
|Scored||1.71 / 2.83||1.89||1.50|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.50||1.44||1.63|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||56 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||22 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||22 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 67%||56 %||25 %|
|Scores %||88% / 100%||89 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 50%||33 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 83%||67 %||63 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||54 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.59 / 6.17||6.22||4.88|
|Cards||2.00 / 0.83||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.24 / 2.33||1.89||2.63|
|Fouls||11.65 / 11.17||11.22||12.13|
|Shots||13.53 / 14.50||13.56||13.50|
|Shots on Target||5.29 / 6.50||5.00||5.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Admira vs Wolfsberger AC Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.35||HT 2||2.50|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||3.50|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|