- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Annecy will welcome Boulogne to for a matchday 33 fixture in France National. The last meeting on 8th January 2021 ended in an Annecy 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Annecy has won 1 match, and Boulogne failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Annecy's last game in the France National against Boulogne at home ended in a 4-0 win. Although Annecy played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Annecy was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 6th, 22nd, 71st and 80th minute.
Boulogne's recent game against Cholet ended in a home 1-2 loss. Boulogne's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Boulogne put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 33rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Annecy is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Annecy is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Boulogne has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Boulogne wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Annecy or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 35% of Annecy's home and Boulogne's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Annecy vs Boulogne Betting Tips
Annecy vs Boulogne Head to Head
Average stats between Annecy and Boulogne in most recent 1 outings in the France National.
Annecy vs Boulogne Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Annecy and Boulogne across current season. Calculated from Annecy's Home stats and Boulogne's Away stats.
France National Form
- Coming into this game, Annecy has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Annecy has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Annecy at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Annecy has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Annecy will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Boulogne, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Annecy has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/34 games for Annecy this season.
- Coming into this game, Boulogne has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Boulogne has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Boulogne has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Boulogne, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (44% of all matches) involving Boulogne has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||29 %||24 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||47 %||29 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||24 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.62 / 3.50||2.65||2.59|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.50||1.41||1.06|
|Conceded||1.38 / 2.00||1.24||1.53|
|BTTS %||53% / 83%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||12 %||35 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||24 %||18 %|
|Scores %||74% / 100%||76 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 17%||35 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 83%||65 %||41 %|
|Possession %||48% / 39%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.87 / 4.00||3.88||3.87|
|Cards||2.33 / 0.00||3.50||2.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.00||0.00||1.50|
|Fouls||16.00 / 0.00||0.00||16.00|
|Shots||9.78 / 10.33||10.00||9.67|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 6.67||4.88||4.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||24 %||18 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||24 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||1.97 / 1.67||1.88||2.06|
|Scored||0.85 / 0.67||1.00||0.71|
|Conceded||1.12 / 1.00||0.88||1.35|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||53 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||12 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||12 %||6 %|
|Scores %||59% / 50%||71 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 17%||35 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||53 %||24 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 5.00||5.14||5.43|
|Cards||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||1.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||14.00 / 0.00||14.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.00 / 11.17||11.79||10.21|
|Shots on Target||5.18 / 5.83||5.79||4.57|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Annecy vs Boulogne Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||3.70|
|Over 2.5||2.11||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.75||Under 9.5 Corners||1.41|