- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
FC Arouca will welcome Boavista FC to Estádio Municipal de Arouca for a matchday 12 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 21st January 2017 ended in a Boavista FC 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. FC Arouca has won 1 match, and Boavista FC triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
FC Arouca's latest fixture against Gil Vicente ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. FC Arouca set the tone early and scored in the 16 minute.
Boavista FC's recent game against Famalicão ended in a home 2-5 loss. As Panteras had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Boavista FC had good chances in both halves and scored in the 44th and 74th minute.
Since the start of the season, FC Arouca is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although FC Arouca is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Boavista FC has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Boavista FC wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Boavista FC kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Boavista FC.
FC Arouca vs Boavista FC Betting Tips
FC Arouca vs Boavista FC Head to Head
Average stats between FC Arouca and Boavista FC in most recent 6 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
FC Arouca vs Boavista FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FC Arouca and Boavista FC across current season. Calculated from FC Arouca's Home stats and Boavista FC's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, FC Arouca has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FC Arouca has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Boavista FC's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop FC Arouca from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- FC Arouca has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- FC Arouca has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for FC Arouca, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving FC Arouca has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Boavista FC has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Boavista FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Boavista FC turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Boavista FC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (64% of all matches) involving Boavista FC has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||17 %||43 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||33 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.62 / 1.67||2.83||2.43|
|Scored||1.08 / 0.50||1.50||0.71|
|Conceded||1.54 / 1.17||1.33||1.71|
|BTTS %||62% / 33%||67 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||17 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||33 %||14 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||83 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.50||4.83||5.14|
|Cards||3.15 / 1.17||2.83||3.43|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.17||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||15.31 / 15.00||17.50||13.43|
|Shots||12.31 / 11.17||13.17||11.57|
|Shots on Target||5.08 / 4.67||6.83||3.57|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 0%||29 %||0 %|
|Draw %||46% / 50%||57 %||33 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||14 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.50||2.57||3.50|
|Scored||1.23 / 0.67||1.43||1.00|
|Conceded||1.77 / 1.83||1.14||2.50|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||57 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 33%||14 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 0%||43 %||17 %|
|Scores %||85% / 67%||86 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 33%||57 %||33 %|
|Possession %||40% / 41%||44 %||37 %|
|Corners||3.85 / 3.67||4.43||3.17|
|Cards||3.77 / 2.83||3.86||3.67|
|Offsides||1.54 / 1.17||0.86||2.33|
|Fouls||14.92 / 14.83||16.57||13.00|
|Shots||10.85 / 7.83||10.71||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.67||4.43||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FC Arouca vs Boavista FC Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.99||Under 2.5||1.76|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|