- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Baník Ostrava will welcome Zbrojovka Brno to Městský stadion - Vítkovice Aréna for a matchday 30 fixture in Czech Republic First League. The last meeting on 23rd December 2020 ended in a Baník Ostrava 1-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Baník Ostrava has won 7 matches, and Zbrojovka Brno triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.07 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
Baník Ostrava's latest fixture against Sigma Olomouc ended in an away 2-0 win. Baník Ostrava was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Baník Ostrava scored in both halves in the 27th and 90+2 minute.
Since the start of the season, Baník Ostrava is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Baník Ostrava's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Zbrojovka Brno has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Zbrojovka Brno has collected 0.93 points on average per away game, compared to 0.50 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Zbrojovka Brno kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Baník Ostrava is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Flinta failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Baník Ostrava.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Baník Ostrava wins on average 1.73 points per home game, compared to 0.93 points per away game for Zbrojovka Brno. My prediction is Baník Ostrava to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.47 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 43% of Baník Ostrava's home and Zbrojovka Brno's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Baník Ostrava vs Zbrojovka Brno Betting Tips
Baník Ostrava vs Zbrojovka Brno Head to Head
Average stats between Baník Ostrava and Zbrojovka Brno in most recent 15 outings in the Czech Republic First League.
Baník Ostrava vs Zbrojovka Brno Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Baník Ostrava and Zbrojovka Brno across current season. Calculated from Baník Ostrava's Home stats and Zbrojovka Brno's Away stats.
Czech Republic First League Form
- Coming into this game, Baník Ostrava has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Baník Ostrava has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Baník Ostrava at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Zbrojovka Brno's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Baník Ostrava from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Baník Ostrava ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Baník Ostrava will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Zbrojovka Brno, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Baník Ostrava, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (52% of all matches) involving Baník Ostrava has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Baník Ostrava will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Zbrojovka Brno has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Zbrojovka Brno has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Zbrojovka Brno when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Baník Ostrava stop this run?
- Can Zbrojovka Brno turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Zbrojovka Brno, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (58% of all matches) involving Zbrojovka Brno has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||47 %||31 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||33 %||25 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||20 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 1.50||2.33||2.44|
|Scored||1.39 / 0.83||1.53||1.25|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.67||0.80||1.19|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||47 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||7 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||27 %||13 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||80 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 50%||40 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||47 %||44 %|
|Possession %||32% / 17%||37 %||27 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 2.50||5.20||4.44|
|Cards||1.94 / 2.17||1.73||2.13|
|Offsides||2.50 / 4.00||2.33||2.67|
|Fouls||14.26 / 15.67||13.73||14.75|
|Shots||10.45 / 7.33||11.87||9.13|
|Shots on Target||4.94 / 3.00||5.73||4.19|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 17%||6 %||20 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||31 %||33 %|
|Loss %||55% / 67%||63 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.17||2.38||2.53|
|Scored||0.87 / 0.67||0.69||1.07|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.50||1.69||1.47|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 17%||6 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||35% / 17%||38 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||6 %||13 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||50 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||23% / 17%||13 %||33 %|
|Possession %||27% / 10%||28 %||27 %|
|Corners||5.52 / 5.17||6.00||5.00|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.17||1.88||2.40|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.33||1.75||1.21|
|Fouls||15.58 / 16.17||15.50||15.67|
|Shots||8.61 / 6.67||8.63||8.60|
|Shots on Target||4.48 / 3.50||4.44||4.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Baník Ostrava vs Zbrojovka Brno Odds
|HT 1||2.55||HT X||2.15||HT 2||4.10|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|