- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
FC Barcelona will welcome Granada CF to Camp Nou for a matchday 33 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 3rd February 2021 ended in a FC Barcelona 5-3 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. FC Barcelona has won 14 matches, and Granada CF triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.56 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
FC Barcelona's latest fixture against Villarreal ended in an away 2-1 win. Blaugranas was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. FC Barcelona played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 28th and 35th minute.
Granada CF's previous game in the competition versus Sevilla FC ended in an away 2-1 loss. Rojiblancos had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Granada CF was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 90th minute.
Although FC Barcelona is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Granada CF has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. El Graná wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Granada CF kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Blaugranas is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Nazaríes is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Blaugranas.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. FC Barcelona wins on average 2.11 points per home game, compared to 0.83 points per away game for Granada CF. My prediction is FC Barcelona to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.38 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 66% of FC Barcelona's home and Granada CF's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
FC Barcelona vs Granada CF Betting Tips
FC Barcelona vs Granada CF Head to Head
Average stats between FC Barcelona and Granada CF in most recent 16 outings in the Spain La Liga.
FC Barcelona vs Granada CF Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FC Barcelona and Granada CF across current season. Calculated from FC Barcelona's Home stats and Granada CF's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, FC Barcelona has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. FC Barcelona has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FC Barcelona has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- FC Barcelona will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Granada CF, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for FC Barcelona, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (58% of all matches) involving FC Barcelona has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Granada CF has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Granada CF has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Granada CF when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can FC Barcelona stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for Granada CF, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (61% of all matches) involving Granada CF has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 50%||61 %||67 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||28 %||11 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||3.31 / 4.00||3.39||3.22|
|Scored||2.31 / 2.33||2.39||2.22|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.67||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||58% / 83%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 50%||33 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 33%||39 %||50 %|
|Scores %||92% / 83%||94 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 17%||33 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||66% / 66%||66 %||65 %|
|Corners||5.75 / 3.33||6.28||5.22|
|Cards||1.83 / 1.83||1.44||2.22|
|Offsides||2.42 / 2.17||2.56||2.28|
|Fouls||8.75 / 8.00||8.61||8.89|
|Shots||15.78 / 12.50||16.28||15.28|
|Shots on Target||6.94 / 5.00||7.39||6.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||50 %||22 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||33 %||61 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 3.33||2.78||3.11|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.50||1.39||1.11|
|Conceded||1.69 / 1.83||1.39||2.00|
|BTTS %||61% / 83%||50 %||72 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 50%||17 %||44 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||78 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 0%||33 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||41% / 39%||42 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.39 / 3.33||4.06||2.72|
|Cards||2.78 / 3.67||2.83||2.72|
|Offsides||2.25 / 2.67||2.61||1.89|
|Fouls||13.19 / 13.00||14.22||12.17|
|Shots||10.17 / 7.67||10.61||9.72|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 3.83||4.28||3.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FC Barcelona vs Granada CF Odds
|HT 1||1.48||HT X||3.05||HT 2||10.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.77||Away Win Nil||16.00|
|Over 2.5||1.33||Under 2.5||3.15|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.29||Under 9.5 Corners||1.63|