- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
BATE will welcome Neman Grodno to Borisov Arena for a matchday 12 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 23rd August 2020 ended in a BATE 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. BATE has won 18 matches, and Neman Grodno triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.57 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
BATE's last game in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga against Slavia at home ended in a 3-0 win. BATE had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. BATE was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 17th, 43rd and 58th minute.
Since the start of the season, BATE is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 8 games on home soil. BATE's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Neman Grodno has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Neman Grodno has collected 0.83 points on average per away game, compared to 0.43 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Neman Grodno kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won eight consecutive matches. BATE is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in eight games.
Neman Grodno failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against BATE. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. BATE wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 0.83 points per away game for Neman Grodno. My prediction is BATE to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.65 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 43% of BATE's home and Neman Grodno's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 49% of BATE's home and Neman Grodno's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
BATE vs Neman Grodno Betting Tips
BATE vs Neman Grodno Head to Head
Average stats between BATE and Neman Grodno in most recent 21 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
BATE vs Neman Grodno Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between BATE and Neman Grodno across current season. Calculated from BATE's Home stats and Neman Grodno's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, BATE has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. BATE has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- BATE is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 8 games that they have played at home.
- BATE will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- BATE has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for BATE as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for BATE ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- BATE has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- BATE is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Neman Grodno, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for BATE has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/13 games for BATE this season.
- It's likely that BATE will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Neman Grodno has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Neman Grodno has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Neman Grodno ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Neman Grodno turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Neman Grodno recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Neman Grodno has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Neman Grodno, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (46% of all matches) involving Neman Grodno has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||77% / 100%||100 %||40 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 3.17||3.25||2.40|
|Scored||2.15 / 2.50||2.50||1.60|
|Conceded||0.77 / 0.67||0.75||0.80|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||54% / 83%||63 %||40 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||100 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 67%||63 %||20 %|
|Possession %||57% / 53%||56 %||58 %|
|Corners||7.54 / 6.00||7.38||7.80|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.20||1.75||2.40|
|Offsides||1.92 / 1.80||2.13||1.60|
|Fouls||13.46 / 12.40||12.75||14.60|
|Shots||14.77 / 17.33||15.00||14.40|
|Shots on Target||6.15 / 6.17||6.50||5.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|Loss %||54% / 50%||57 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 3.00||2.43||2.17|
|Scored||0.77 / 1.17||0.86||0.67|
|Conceded||1.54 / 1.83||1.57||1.50|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||57 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||54% / 67%||57 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||29 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.85 / 5.17||7.00||4.50|
|Cards||2.92 / 3.83||3.43||2.33|
|Offsides||1.92 / 1.17||1.71||2.17|
|Fouls||18.08 / 16.33||17.71||18.50|
|Shots||8.77 / 8.17||10.29||7.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 3.83||4.86||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
BATE vs Neman Grodno Odds
|HT 1||1.87||HT X||2.50||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.20||Away Win Nil||8.25|
|Over 2.5||1.66||Under 2.5||2.09|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.86||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|