BATE will welcome Slavia to Borisov Arena for a matchday 11 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 11th July 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. BATE has won 11 matches, and Slavia triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.88 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
BATE's last game in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga against Sputnik at home ended in a 2-1 win. BATE had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. BATE played much better in the first half and scored in the 31st and 37th minute.
Slavia's recent game against Gomel ended in a home 2-4 loss. Slavia's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Slavia put the pressure early on and scored in the 6th and 29th minute.
Since the start of the season, BATE is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 8 games on home soil. BATE's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Slavia has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Slavia wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Slavia kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won eight consecutive matches. BATE is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in eight games.
Slavia failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against BATE.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. BATE wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Slavia. My prediction is BATE to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.04 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of BATE's home and Slavia's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
BATE vs Slavia Betting Tips
BATE vs Slavia Head to Head
Average stats between BATE and Slavia in most recent 17 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
BATE vs Slavia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between BATE and Slavia across current season. Calculated from BATE's Home stats and Slavia's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, BATE has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. BATE has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- BATE is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 8 games that they have played at home.
- BATE will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- BATE has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for BATE as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for BATE ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- BATE has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- BATE is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Slavia, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for BATE has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/13 games for BATE this season.
- It's likely that BATE will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Slavia has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Slavia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Slavia ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Slavia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Slavia has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||77% / 100%||100 %||40 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 3.17||3.25||2.40|
|Scored||2.15 / 2.50||2.50||1.60|
|Conceded||0.77 / 0.67||0.75||0.80|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||54% / 83%||63 %||40 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||100 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 67%||63 %||20 %|
|Possession %||57% / 53%||56 %||58 %|
|Corners||7.54 / 6.00||7.38||7.80|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.20||1.75||2.40|
|Offsides||1.92 / 1.80||2.13||1.60|
|Fouls||13.46 / 12.40||12.75||14.60|
|Shots||14.77 / 17.33||15.00||14.40|
|Shots on Target||6.15 / 6.17||6.50||5.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||29 %||17 %|
|Loss %||62% / 50%||57 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 3.33||2.86||3.00|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.33||1.14||1.00|
|Conceded||1.85 / 2.00||1.71||2.00|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||71 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 33%||28 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||71 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 33%||43 %||17 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.50||5.86||6.17|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.50||1.71||3.17|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.83||2.43||0.83|
|Fouls||17.15 / 15.50||18.71||15.33|
|Shots||9.23 / 9.00||9.00||9.50|
|Shots on Target||3.62 / 3.83||4.29||2.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
BATE vs Slavia Odds
|HT 1||1.65||HT X||2.60||HT 2||8.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.00||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.19|