- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor
Bayern München will welcome Borussia Dortmund to Allianz Arena for a matchday 24 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 7th November 2020 ended in a Bayern München 3-2 win. Both sides have met forty-four times in the most recent seasons. Bayern München has won 23 matches, and Borussia Dortmund triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 3.16 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Borussia Dortmund's recent game against Arminia Bielefeld ended in a home 3-0 win. Die Borussen dominated the game and deserved the win. Borussia Dortmund pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 48th, 58th and 81st minute.
Since the start of the season, Die Roten is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Bayern München is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Borussia Dortmund has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Der BVB wins 1.53 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Borussia Dortmund kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Die Bayern is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in fourteen games.
Die Borussen got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Bayern München wins on average 2.43 points per home game, compared to 1.53 points per away game for Borussia Dortmund. My prediction is Bayern München to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 4.3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 79% of Bayern München's home and Borussia Dortmund's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Bayern München has scored in 100% of home games. Borussia Dortmund is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Bayern München vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Tips
Bayern München vs Borussia Dortmund Head to Head
Average stats between Bayern München and Borussia Dortmund in most recent 44 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Bayern München vs Borussia Dortmund Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bayern München and Borussia Dortmund across current season. Calculated from Bayern München's Home stats and Borussia Dortmund's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Bayern München has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bayern München has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Bayern München at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 14 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Bayern München will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Bayern München has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 14 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Bayern München as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Bayern München is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Borussia Dortmund, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Bayern München, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (75% of all matches) involving Bayern München has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bayern München will score today, as they have netted in the last 28 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Borussia Dortmund has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Borussia Dortmund has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Borussia Dortmund has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Borussia Dortmund when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 14 games they have played on the road. Can Bayern München stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 24 games for Borussia Dortmund ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Borussia Dortmund, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (64% of all matches) involving Borussia Dortmund has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Borussia Dortmund will score today, as they have netted in the last 26 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 67%||71 %||71 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||29 %||7 %|
|Loss %||11% / 17%||0 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||4.14 / 2.67||5.00||3.29|
|Scored||2.86 / 1.83||3.64||2.07|
|Conceded||1.29 / 0.83||1.36||1.21|
|BTTS %||75% / 50%||79 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||46% / 17%||50 %||43 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||54% / 33%||64 %||43 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||21 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 83%||57 %||57 %|
|Possession %||61% / 54%||61 %||60 %|
|Corners||7.11 / 6.00||7.64||6.57|
|Cards||1.43 / 2.33||1.71||1.14|
|Offsides||2.29 / 1.83||1.64||2.93|
|Fouls||9.21 / 10.50||8.79||9.64|
|Shots||17.61 / 15.83||17.29||17.93|
|Shots on Target||7.68 / 6.83||8.36||7.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||54 %||47 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||15 %||13 %|
|Loss %||36% / 50%||31 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.54 / 3.33||3.38||3.67|
|Scored||2.07 / 1.67||2.15||2.00|
|Conceded||1.46 / 1.67||1.23||1.67|
|BTTS %||64% / 83%||54 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||8 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 50%||31 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||38 %||20 %|
|Scores %||96% / 100%||100 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||46 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||54 %||47 %|
|Possession %||61% / 52%||63 %||59 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 5.17||5.62||5.00|
|Cards||1.36 / 1.17||1.15||1.53|
|Offsides||2.07 / 2.33||2.38||1.80|
|Fouls||10.68 / 8.67||10.77||10.60|
|Shots||15.32 / 13.33||14.69||15.87|
|Shots on Target||6.61 / 5.17||6.77||6.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bayern München vs Borussia Dortmund Odds
|HT 1||2.15||HT X||2.65||HT 2||4.40|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||10.25|
|Over 2.5||1.30||Under 2.5||3.33|
|BTTS Yes||1.34||BTTS NO||2.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|