On 17th January 2021, Bayern München and Freiburg go head to head in the Germany Bundesliga at the Allianz Arena (München). The last meeting on 20th June 2020 ended with the following result: Bayern München 3 - 1 Freiburg.
Both sides have met 20 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 20 previous encounters, Bayern München have won 15 matches, Freiburg triumphed in 1, while 4 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Bayern München and Freiburg average 3.25 goals while BTTS lands 60% of the time.
So far this season in the Germany Bundesliga, Bayern München have averaged 2.5 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Freiburg average 1.38 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Bayern München Form
- Coming into this game, Bayern München has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bayern München has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bayern München is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Bayern München at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Bayern München will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Bayern München has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Bayern München has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Bayern München will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Freiburg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Bayern München, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (78% of all matches) involving Bayern München has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bayern München will score today, as they have netted in the last 18 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Freiburg has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Freiburg has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Freiburg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 18 games for Freiburg ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Freiburg will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Bayern München, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Freiburg, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (72% of all matches) involving Freiburg has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Freiburg will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
Bayern München vs Freiburg Head to Head
Average stats between Bayern München and Freiburg in most recent 20 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Bayern München vs Freiburg Statistics
Average stats between Bayern München and Freiburg across current season.
* Calculated from Bayern München's Home stats and Freiburg's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga League Table
Bayern München vs Freiburg Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.