- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
FC Cartagena will welcome Girona FC to Estadio Municipal Cartagonova for a matchday 42 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 27th October 2020 ended in a Girona FC 2-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. FC Cartagena has won 4 matches, and Girona FC triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
FC Cartagena's latest fixture against CD Lugo ended in an away 2-1 loss. Aladroques dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. FC Cartagena was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 72nd minute.
Girona FC's recent game against AD Alcorcón ended in a home 1-0 win. Blanquivermells dominated the game and deserved the win. Girona FC deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 87th minute.
Since the start of the season, Albinegros is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although FC Cartagena is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 24% home clean sheets.
Girona FC has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Albirrojos wins 1.52 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Girona FC kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is FC Cartagena or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.38 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 43% of FC Cartagena's home and Girona FC's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
FC Cartagena vs Girona FC Betting Tips
FC Cartagena vs Girona FC Head to Head
Average stats between FC Cartagena and Girona FC in most recent 8 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
FC Cartagena vs Girona FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FC Cartagena and Girona FC across current season. Calculated from FC Cartagena's Home stats and Girona FC's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, FC Cartagena has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FC Cartagena has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from FC Cartagena at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Girona FC's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop FC Cartagena from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for FC Cartagena ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- FC Cartagena will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Girona FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for FC Cartagena, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (57% of all matches) involving FC Cartagena has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that FC Cartagena will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Girona FC has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Girona FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Girona FC away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Girona FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against FC Cartagena, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Girona FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Girona FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/46 games for Girona FC this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 0%||38 %||19 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||33 %||29 %|
|Loss %||40% / 83%||29 %||52 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.67||2.38||2.19|
|Scored||1.05 / 0.67||1.29||0.81|
|Conceded||1.24 / 2.00||1.10||1.38|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||62 %||52 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||19 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 50%||14 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||24 %||10 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||81 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||24 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||71 %||19 %|
|Possession %||49% / 55%||46 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 4.67||4.29||4.52|
|Cards||3.07 / 3.83||3.38||2.76|
|Offsides||1.76 / 1.80||1.40||2.10|
|Fouls||14.93 / 13.60||16.67||13.19|
|Shots||8.33 / 8.50||8.05||8.62|
|Shots on Target||3.76 / 4.17||4.24||3.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 67%||57 %||39 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||17 %||35 %|
|Loss %||26% / 0%||26 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||1.98 / 1.67||1.70||2.26|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.33||1.09||1.17|
|Conceded||0.85 / 0.33||0.61||1.09|
|BTTS %||37% / 33%||26 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||2% / 0%||0 %||4 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||17 %||22 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||65 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 67%||48 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 50%||52 %||43 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.22 / 4.83||4.39||4.04|
|Cards||2.78 / 2.50||2.61||2.96|
|Offsides||1.98 / 1.67||1.87||2.09|
|Fouls||16.11 / 15.00||15.22||17.00|
|Shots||9.13 / 9.83||9.30||8.96|
|Shots on Target||4.15 / 4.17||4.17||4.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FC Cartagena vs Girona FC Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||1.90||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||4.80||Away Win Nil||3.95|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.39|