- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
FC Cincinnati will welcome Toronto to TQL Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 26th June 2021 ended in a FC Cincinnati 2-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. FC Cincinnati has won 1 match, and Toronto triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
FC Cincinnati's last game in the USA MLS against Inter Miami at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The final result is not a surprise. FC Cincinnati played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Toronto's previous game in the competition versus Montreal Impact ended in an away 3-1 loss. TFC had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Toronto was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 58th minute.
So far, FC Cincinnati plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.92 points per away game on average compared to 0.73 points at home. Although FC Cincinnati is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Toronto has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Toronto wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Toronto kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Toronto.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. FC Cincinnati failed to keep a clean sheet in 27% of home games, while Toronto conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 57% of FC Cincinnati's home and Toronto's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
FC Cincinnati vs Toronto Betting Tips
FC Cincinnati vs Toronto Head to Head
Average stats between FC Cincinnati and Toronto in most recent 4 outings in the USA MLS.
FC Cincinnati vs Toronto Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FC Cincinnati and Toronto across current season. Calculated from FC Cincinnati's Home stats and Toronto's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, FC Cincinnati has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. FC Cincinnati has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FC Cincinnati recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- FC Cincinnati has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for FC Cincinnati has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/24 games for FC Cincinnati this season.
- Coming into this game, Toronto has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Toronto has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Toronto recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Toronto, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (68% of all matches) involving Toronto has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||9 %||23 %|
|Draw %||33% / 0%||45 %||23 %|
|Loss %||50% / 83%||45 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 2.17||2.00||3.54|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.67||0.82||1.15|
|Conceded||1.83 / 1.50||1.18||2.38|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||45 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 17%||0 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||18 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||9 %||23 %|
|Scores %||58% / 50%||55 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||27 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||45 %||31 %|
|Possession %||48% / 55%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.88 / 4.83||4.09||3.69|
|Cards||2.58 / 1.00||3.27||2.00|
|Offsides||1.96 / 1.33||2.27||1.69|
|Fouls||12.00 / 12.17||11.64||12.31|
|Shots||13.63 / 12.67||15.27||12.23|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 3.67||5.09||4.62|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||16% / 33%||18 %||14 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||45 %||7 %|
|Loss %||60% / 67%||36 %||79 %|
|AVG Goals||3.16 / 2.33||2.73||3.50|
|Scored||1.12 / 0.67||1.27||1.00|
|Conceded||2.04 / 1.67||1.45||2.50|
|BTTS %||68% / 33%||73 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||9 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 17%||18 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||27 %||21 %|
|Scores %||72% / 50%||82 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||4% / 17%||9 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 17%||45 %||21 %|
|Possession %||49% / 53%||52 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 4.00||5.55||3.79|
|Cards||1.88 / 1.17||2.18||1.64|
|Offsides||2.16 / 1.50||2.09||2.21|
|Fouls||9.52 / 9.83||9.18||9.79|
|Shots||10.56 / 10.50||10.82||10.36|
|Shots on Target||4.40 / 3.83||4.64||4.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FC Cincinnati vs Toronto Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.90||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.86||Under 9.5 Corners||1.94|