- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
FC Dallas will welcome Colorado Rapids to Toyota Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 17th September 2020 ended in a FC Dallas 4-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. FC Dallas has won 10 matches, and Colorado Rapids triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Toros is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although FC Dallas is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Colorado Rapids has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Colorado Rapids wins 1.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Red Stripes is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
Rapids got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. FC Dallas wins on average 1.40 points per home game, compared to 1.75 points per away game for Colorado Rapids. My prediction is FC Dallas to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 0 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of FC Dallas's home and Colorado Rapids's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. FC Dallas has scored in 80% of home games. Colorado Rapids is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
FC Dallas vs Colorado Rapids Betting Tips
FC Dallas vs Colorado Rapids Head to Head
Average stats between FC Dallas and Colorado Rapids in most recent 27 outings in the USA MLS.
FC Dallas vs Colorado Rapids Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FC Dallas and Colorado Rapids across current season. Calculated from FC Dallas's Home stats and Colorado Rapids's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, FC Dallas has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FC Dallas has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from FC Dallas at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Colorado Rapids's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop FC Dallas from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Can FC Dallas turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FC Dallas recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- FC Dallas has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for FC Dallas, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving FC Dallas has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Colorado Rapids has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Colorado Rapids has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Colorado Rapids has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Colorado Rapids ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Colorado Rapids will be looking to keep up the momentum today against FC Dallas, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Colorado Rapids, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Colorado Rapids has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Colorado Rapids will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 50%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 17%||80 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||0 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 2.17||2.60||2.67|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.17||1.60||0.33|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.00||1.00||2.33|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||80 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||80 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||13% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Possession %||56% / 47%||56 %||56 %|
|Corners||6.25 / 4.33||7.20||4.67|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.00||2.00||2.33|
|Offsides||2.13 / 1.33||1.20||3.67|
|Fouls||13.63 / 12.50||14.60||12.00|
|Shots||16.13 / 11.50||17.80||13.33|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 5.33||6.00||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 50%||75 %||50 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 3.00||4.00||1.50|
|Scored||1.75 / 1.17||2.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.83||1.50||0.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||25 %||75 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 5.20||5.75||4.50|
|Cards||2.25 / 1.33||2.50||2.00|
|Offsides||1.63 / 0.80||1.50||1.75|
|Fouls||14.63 / 12.20||12.25||17.00|
|Shots||13.25 / 14.80||14.75||11.75|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 6.40||7.75||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FC Dallas vs Colorado Rapids Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.73|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.56||Under 9.5 Corners||2.36|