- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Den Bosch will welcome Excelsior to Stadion De Vliert for a matchday 5 fixture in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a 4-4 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Den Bosch has won 2 matches, and Excelsior triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 5.10 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Den Bosch's latest fixture against Eindhoven ended in an away 1-0 loss. Blue White Dragons dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Excelsior's previous game in the competition versus Ajax II ended in an away 2-1 win. Although Roodzwarten countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Excelsior was much better in the second half and scored in the 49th and 76th minute.
Since the start of the season, Den Bosch is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Den Bosch is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Excelsior has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Excelsior has collected 2.25 points on average per away game, compared to 1.33 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Excelsior kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Den Bosch or Excelsior to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Den Bosch's home and Excelsior's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Den Bosch has scored in 75% of home games. Excelsior is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Den Bosch vs Excelsior Betting Tips
Den Bosch vs Excelsior Head to Head
Average stats between Den Bosch and Excelsior in most recent 10 outings in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
Den Bosch vs Excelsior Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Den Bosch and Excelsior across current season. Calculated from Den Bosch's Home stats and Excelsior's Away stats.
Netherlands Eerste Divisie Form
- Coming into this game, Den Bosch has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Den Bosch has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Den Bosch has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Excelsior get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Den Bosch, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Den Bosch recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Den Bosch, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (43% of all matches) involving Den Bosch has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Excelsior has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Excelsior has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Excelsior ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Excelsior will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Den Bosch, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Excelsior, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Excelsior has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Excelsior will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 0%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||57% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.50||3.75||1.67|
|Scored||1.14 / 0.67||1.50||0.67|
|Conceded||1.71 / 2.83||2.25||1.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||25 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 50%||75 %||67 %|
|Possession %||51% / 46%||49 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.86 / 4.83||4.75||5.00|
|Cards||2.57 / 1.00||2.50||2.67|
|Offsides||1.00 / 2.17||1.50||0.33|
|Fouls||12.86 / 12.67||14.75||10.33|
|Shots||11.00 / 10.50||10.00||12.33|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 4.33||5.50||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 33%||33 %||75 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||33 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 3.00||2.33||3.75|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.33||1.33||2.50|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.67||1.00||1.25|
|BTTS %||71% / 50%||67 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||43% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||86% / 67%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 67%||33 %||75 %|
|Possession %||44% / 48%||53 %||38 %|
|Corners||3.57 / 5.17||5.67||2.00|
|Cards||0.71 / 1.67||0.33||1.00|
|Offsides||2.71 / 1.50||3.33||2.25|
|Fouls||8.86 / 9.17||8.33||9.25|
|Shots||6.86 / 15.00||6.67||7.00|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 6.67||3.33||5.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Den Bosch vs Excelsior Odds
|HT 1||2.95||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.85|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|