- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Den Bosch will welcome Telstar to Stadion De Vliert for a matchday 37 fixture in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. The last meeting on 28th September 2020 ended in a Telstar 6-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-two times in the most recent seasons. Den Bosch has won 9 matches, and Telstar triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 3.09 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Den Bosch's latest fixture against Eindhoven ended in an away 1-0 loss. Blue White Dragons dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Telstar's recent game against PSV II ended in a home 2-2 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Telstar had good chances in both halves and scored in the 27th and 63rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Den Bosch is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Den Bosch is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Telstar has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Telstar wins 1.05 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Telstar kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Den Bosch or Telstar to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.06 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 53% of Den Bosch's home and Telstar's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Den Bosch failed to keep a clean sheet in 21% of home games, while Telstar conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 67% of Den Bosch's home and Telstar's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Den Bosch vs Telstar Betting Tips
Den Bosch vs Telstar Head to Head
Average stats between Den Bosch and Telstar in most recent 22 outings in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
Den Bosch vs Telstar Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Den Bosch and Telstar across current season. Calculated from Den Bosch's Home stats and Telstar's Away stats.
Netherlands Eerste Divisie Form
- Coming into this game, Den Bosch has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Den Bosch has scored 18 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Telstar's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Den Bosch from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 14 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Den Bosch, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 25 matches (66% of all matches) involving Den Bosch has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Telstar has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Telstar has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Telstar ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Telstar turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Telstar, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 29 matches (76% of all matches) involving Telstar has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 0%||32 %||11 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||32 %||11 %|
|Loss %||58% / 67%||37 %||79 %|
|AVG Goals||3.79 / 3.50||3.68||3.89|
|Scored||1.55 / 0.67||2.00||1.11|
|Conceded||2.24 / 2.83||1.68||2.79|
|BTTS %||66% / 67%||74 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||37% / 33%||32 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||26 %||11 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||95 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||21 %||5 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 50%||42 %||16 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.87 / 4.83||4.26||3.47|
|Cards||1.63 / 1.00||1.32||1.95|
|Offsides||1.35 / 2.17||1.16||1.56|
|Fouls||11.92 / 12.67||12.65||11.26|
|Shots||11.57 / 10.50||12.67||10.53|
|Shots on Target||5.70 / 4.33||6.22||5.21|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||26 %||26 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||32 %||26 %|
|Loss %||45% / 33%||42 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 4.33||3.58||2.63|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.50||1.95||1.05|
|Conceded||1.61 / 1.83||1.63||1.58|
|BTTS %||76% / 83%||89 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 50%||16 %||26 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 17%||42 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 67%||37 %||16 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||100 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||5% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||68 %||16 %|
|Possession %||53% / 49%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.82 / 4.67||4.84||4.79|
|Cards||1.45 / 1.50||0.95||1.95|
|Offsides||2.05 / 1.83||1.89||2.21|
|Fouls||12.61 / 14.33||11.63||13.58|
|Shots||10.81 / 11.33||10.94||10.68|
|Shots on Target||5.11 / 6.83||5.61||4.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Den Bosch vs Telstar Odds
|HT 1||3.30||HT X||2.47||HT 2||3.02|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.04||Under 9.5 Corners||1.76|