- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Dinamo Minsk will welcome FC Energetik-BGU Minsk to Stadyen Dynama for a matchday 7 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 22nd November 2020 ended in a Dinamo Minsk 3-2 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Dinamo Minsk has won 2 matches, and FC Energetik-BGU Minsk failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 4.50 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Dinamo Minsk's latest fixture against Minsk ended in an away 3-1 win. Dinamo Minsk was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eight shots on target. Dinamo Minsk scored in both halves in the 43rd, 45th and 63rd minute.
FC Energetik-BGU Minsk's recent game against Neman Grodno ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 11st minute.
Since the start of the season, Dinamo Minsk is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Dinamo has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Dinamo Minsk is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and FC Energetik-BGU Minsk haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 67% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.33 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Dinamo Minsk wins on average 2.25 points per home game, compared to 0.33 points per away game for FC Energetik-BGU Minsk. My prediction is Dinamo Minsk to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 42% of Dinamo Minsk's home and FC Energetik-BGU Minsk's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Dinamo Minsk vs FC Energetik-BGU Minsk Betting Tips
Dinamo Minsk vs FC Energetik-BGU Minsk Head to Head
Average stats between Dinamo Minsk and FC Energetik-BGU Minsk in most recent 4 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
Dinamo Minsk vs FC Energetik-BGU Minsk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dinamo Minsk and FC Energetik-BGU Minsk across current season. Calculated from Dinamo Minsk's Home stats and FC Energetik-BGU Minsk's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Dinamo Minsk has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Dinamo Minsk has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dinamo Minsk will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Dinamo Minsk has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Dinamo Minsk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Dinamo Minsk will be looking to keep up the momentum today against FC Energetik-BGU Minsk, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Dinamo Minsk, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Dinamo Minsk has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Dinamo Minsk will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for FC Energetik-BGU Minsk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can FC Energetik-BGU Minsk turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FC Energetik-BGU Minsk recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for FC Energetik-BGU Minsk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 83%||75 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.33||2.25||2.50|
|Scored||1.75 / 1.67||1.75||1.75|
|Conceded||0.63 / 0.67||0.50||0.75|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||25 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.67||6.00||5.00|
|Cards||2.25 / 1.67||2.25||2.25|
|Offsides||1.13 / 2.33||1.25||1.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 14.00||17.75||16.25|
|Shots||13.75 / 9.50||14.25||13.25|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 5.00||6.00||7.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 83%||40 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.33||2.20||1.67|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.50||1.20||0.33|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.83||1.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||60 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 50%||20 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||80 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||20 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 4.50||6.00||3.67|
|Cards||1.75 / 2.50||1.60||2.00|
|Offsides||3.25 / 1.40||3.40||3.00|
|Fouls||17.38 / 17.00||17.40||17.33|
|Shots||8.75 / 9.83||8.20||9.67|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 5.67||4.00||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dinamo Minsk vs FC Energetik-BGU Minsk Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.40||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.30||Away Win Nil||8.25|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.02|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.97|