- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Dordrecht will welcome Den Bosch to Riwal Hoogwerkers Stadion for a matchday 34 fixture in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. The last meeting on 6th September 2020 ended in a Den Bosch 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Dordrecht has won 3 matches, and Den Bosch triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 3.60 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Dordrecht's latest fixture against AZ II ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from Dordrecht. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Den Bosch's recent game against Cambuur ended in a home 3-5 loss. FCDB's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Den Bosch had good chances in both halves and scored in the 36th, 45th and 74th minute.
Since the start of the season, Dordrecht is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Dordrecht is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Den Bosch has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Den Bosch wins 0.44 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Den Bosch kept a clean sheet in just 6% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Dordrecht has won just 21% of home games. On average they score 1.05 goals and concede 2.16 per game. Den Bosch is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Dordrecht wins on average 0.79 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Den Bosch. My prediction is Den Bosch to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Dordrecht failed to keep a clean sheet in 21% of home games, while Den Bosch conceded in 6% of away games. On average, both teams score in 56% of Dordrecht's home and Den Bosch's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Dordrecht vs Den Bosch Betting Tips
Dordrecht vs Den Bosch Head to Head
Average stats between Dordrecht and Den Bosch in most recent 20 outings in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
Dordrecht vs Den Bosch Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dordrecht and Den Bosch across current season. Calculated from Dordrecht's Home stats and Den Bosch's Away stats.
Netherlands Eerste Divisie Form
- Coming into this game, Dordrecht has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Dordrecht has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Dordrecht turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dordrecht recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dordrecht has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Dordrecht has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/37 games for Dordrecht this season.
- Dordrecht will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.95 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Den Bosch has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Den Bosch has scored 20 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Den Bosch, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (65% of all matches) involving Den Bosch has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 0%||21 %||22 %|
|Draw %||8% / 17%||16 %||0 %|
|Loss %||70% / 83%||63 %||78 %|
|AVG Goals||3.51 / 3.67||3.21||3.83|
|Scored||0.95 / 1.00||1.05||0.83|
|Conceded||2.57 / 2.67||2.16||3.00|
|BTTS %||49% / 67%||53 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||11 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 67%||37 %||39 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||16 %||6 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||63 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||21 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 17%||32 %||28 %|
|Possession %||43% / 43%||43 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.30 / 3.67||3.16||3.44|
|Cards||1.76 / 1.50||1.95||1.56|
|Offsides||1.68 / 2.33||2.00||1.33|
|Fouls||11.65 / 9.67||12.95||10.28|
|Shots||10.16 / 7.33||11.11||9.17|
|Shots on Target||4.59 / 3.50||5.21||3.94|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 0%||32 %||11 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||32 %||11 %|
|Loss %||57% / 67%||37 %||78 %|
|AVG Goals||3.78 / 3.50||3.68||3.89|
|Scored||1.57 / 0.67||2.00||1.11|
|Conceded||2.22 / 2.83||1.68||2.78|
|BTTS %||65% / 67%||74 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||35% / 33%||32 %||39 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||26 %||11 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||95 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||21 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 50%||42 %||17 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.89 / 4.83||4.26||3.50|
|Cards||1.65 / 1.00||1.32||2.00|
|Offsides||1.28 / 2.17||1.16||1.41|
|Fouls||11.91 / 12.67||12.65||11.22|
|Shots||11.50 / 10.50||12.67||10.33|
|Shots on Target||5.67 / 4.33||6.22||5.11|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dordrecht vs Den Bosch Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.40||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.47||Under 2.5||2.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.43||BTTS NO||2.70|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|