- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Dordrecht will welcome Cambuur to Riwal Hoogwerkers Stadion for a matchday 37 fixture in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. The last meeting on 11th October 2020 ended in a Cambuur 5-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Dordrecht has won 4 matches, and Cambuur triumphed in 15. Recent outings average 3.45 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Dordrecht's latest fixture against Excelsior ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Dordrecht. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Cambuur's recent game against De Graafschap ended in a home 1-1 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Cambuur deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 60th minute.
Since the start of the season, Dordrecht is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Dordrecht is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Cambuur has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. Cambuur don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 2.42 points per game, both home and away.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Dordrecht has won just 21% of home games. On average they score 1.05 goals and concede 2.16 per game. Cambuur won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Dordrecht wins on average 0.79 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Cambuur. My prediction is Cambuur to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.47 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 64% of Dordrecht's home and Cambuur's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 56% of Dordrecht's home and Cambuur's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Dordrecht vs Cambuur Betting Tips
Dordrecht vs Cambuur Head to Head
Average stats between Dordrecht and Cambuur in most recent 20 outings in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
Dordrecht vs Cambuur Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dordrecht and Cambuur across current season. Calculated from Dordrecht's Home stats and Cambuur's Away stats.
Netherlands Eerste Divisie Form
- Coming into this game, Dordrecht has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Dordrecht has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Dordrecht turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dordrecht recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dordrecht has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Dordrecht has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/38 games for Dordrecht this season.
- Coming into this game, Cambuur has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Cambuur has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cambuur has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Cambuur when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Dordrecht stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Cambuur as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Cambuur is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Dordrecht, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Cambuur, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (53% of all matches) involving Cambuur has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Cambuur will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 0%||21 %||21 %|
|Draw %||8% / 17%||16 %||0 %|
|Loss %||71% / 83%||63 %||79 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.67||3.21||3.79|
|Scored||0.95 / 1.00||1.05||0.84|
|Conceded||2.55 / 2.67||2.16||2.95|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||39% / 67%||37 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||16 %||5 %|
|Scores %||63% / 67%||63 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 17%||32 %||32 %|
|Possession %||43% / 43%||43 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.24 / 3.67||3.16||3.32|
|Cards||1.71 / 1.50||1.95||1.47|
|Offsides||1.66 / 2.33||2.00||1.32|
|Fouls||11.55 / 9.67||12.95||10.16|
|Shots||10.03 / 7.33||11.11||8.95|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 3.50||5.21||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||76% / 50%||79 %||74 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||5 %||21 %|
|Loss %||11% / 33%||16 %||5 %|
|AVG Goals||3.82 / 3.00||4.16||3.47|
|Scored||2.87 / 2.00||3.16||2.58|
|Conceded||0.95 / 1.00||1.00||0.89|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||39% / 33%||42 %||37 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||5 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 17%||53 %||37 %|
|Scores %||89% / 67%||89 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||37 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||53 %||63 %|
|Possession %||58% / 57%||58 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.05 / 6.50||6.11||6.00|
|Cards||1.34 / 1.17||1.37||1.32|
|Offsides||3.16 / 2.50||4.05||2.26|
|Fouls||10.47 / 14.00||9.63||11.32|
|Shots||16.08 / 14.00||15.79||16.37|
|Shots on Target||8.21 / 7.17||9.00||7.42|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dordrecht vs Cambuur Odds
|HT 1||7.00||HT X||3.20||HT 2||1.55|
|Home Win Nil||13.00||Away Win Nil||2.40|
|Over 2.5||1.24||Under 2.5||4.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|