- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Dornbirn will welcome Blau-Weiß Linz to Stadion Birkenwiese for a matchday 16 fixture in Austria 2. Liga. The last meeting on 24th July 2021 ended in a Blau-Weiß Linz 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Dornbirn has won 1 match, and Blau-Weiß Linz triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.80 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Dornbirn's last game in the Austria 2. Liga against Wacker Innsbruck at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Dornbirn played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Dornbirn scored in the second half in injury time.
Blau-Weiß Linz's recent game against Kapfenberger SV ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Blau-Weiß Linz had good chances in both halves and scored in the 25th and 90+5 minute.
Since the start of the season, Dornbirn is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Dornbirn is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Blau-Weiß Linz has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Blau-Weiß Linz wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Dornbirn has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.13 goals and concede 2.00 per game. Blau-Weiß Linz is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Dornbirn wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Blau-Weiß Linz. My prediction is Blau-Weiß Linz to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.57 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 43% of Dornbirn's home and Blau-Weiß Linz's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 36% of Dornbirn's home and Blau-Weiß Linz's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Dornbirn vs Blau-Weiß Linz Betting Tips
Dornbirn vs Blau-Weiß Linz Head to Head
Average stats between Dornbirn and Blau-Weiß Linz in most recent 5 outings in the Austria 2. Liga.
Dornbirn vs Blau-Weiß Linz Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dornbirn and Blau-Weiß Linz across current season. Calculated from Dornbirn's Home stats and Blau-Weiß Linz's Away stats.
Austria 2. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Dornbirn has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dornbirn has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Dornbirn, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (60% of all matches) involving Dornbirn has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Dornbirn will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 4 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Blau-Weiß Linz has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Blau-Weiß Linz has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Blau-Weiß Linz has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Blau-Weiß Linz has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Blau-Weiß Linz will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dornbirn, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Blau-Weiß Linz recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Blau-Weiß Linz has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/15 games for Blau-Weiß Linz this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 33%||25 %||13 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||25 %||13 %|
|Loss %||63% / 33%||50 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.56 / 2.00||3.13||4.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.00||1.13||1.38|
|Conceded||2.31 / 1.00||2.00||2.63|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||50 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 17%||13 %||63 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||62 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 50%||13 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|Possession %||45% / 38%||48 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.94 / 6.33||4.13||3.75|
|Cards||2.69 / 1.83||2.88||2.50|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.33||1.50||1.25|
|Fouls||14.94 / 14.00||15.88||14.00|
|Shots||9.31 / 11.33||8.25||10.38|
|Shots on Target||3.75 / 5.33||3.50||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||63 %||38 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||25 %||38 %|
|Loss %||19% / 50%||13 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.00||2.63||2.38|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||1.63||1.38|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.50||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||63 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||38 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||87 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||52 %||53 %|
|Corners||7.13 / 6.67||6.50||7.75|
|Cards||2.31 / 2.00||2.25||2.38|
|Offsides||2.44 / 1.75||2.00||2.88|
|Fouls||15.69 / 17.75||15.88||15.50|
|Shots||14.06 / 10.50||14.75||13.38|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 5.33||6.75||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dornbirn vs Blau-Weiß Linz Odds
|HT 1||5.50||HT X||2.55||HT 2||1.87|
|Home Win Nil||12.00||Away Win Nil||2.75|
|Over 2.5||1.36||Under 2.5||2.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.60||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|