Dornbirn will welcome Floridsdorfer AC to Stadion Birkenwiese for a matchday 30 fixture in Austria 2. Liga. The last meeting on 20th February 2021 ended in a Dornbirn 1-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Dornbirn has won 2 matches, and Floridsdorfer AC failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Dornbirn's latest fixture against Kapfenberger SV ended in an away 1-0 win. Dornbirn was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Dornbirn set the tone early and scored in the 45 minute.
Floridsdorfer AC's recent game against Grazer AK ended in a home 2-2 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Floridsdorfer AC had good chances in both halves and scored in the 13rd and 90+5 minute.
So far, Dornbirn plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.73 points per away game on average compared to 0.80 points at home. Although Dornbirn is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Floridsdorfer AC has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Floridsdorfer AC wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Floridsdorfer AC kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Dornbirn or Floridsdorfer AC to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Dornbirn failed to keep a clean sheet in 20% of home games, while Floridsdorfer AC conceded in 27% of away games. On average, both teams score in 47% of Dornbirn's home and Floridsdorfer AC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Dornbirn vs Floridsdorfer AC Betting Tips
Dornbirn vs Floridsdorfer AC Head to Head
Average stats between Dornbirn and Floridsdorfer AC in most recent 3 outings in the Austria 2. Liga.
Dornbirn vs Floridsdorfer AC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dornbirn and Floridsdorfer AC across current season. Calculated from Dornbirn's Home stats and Floridsdorfer AC's Away stats.
Austria 2. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Dornbirn has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dornbirn has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Dornbirn, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (50% of all matches) involving Dornbirn has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Floridsdorfer AC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Floridsdorfer AC has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Floridsdorfer AC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Floridsdorfer AC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Floridsdorfer AC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Floridsdorfer AC has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Floridsdorfer AC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/30 games for Floridsdorfer AC this season.
- It's likely that Floridsdorfer AC will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||20 %||53 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||20 %||13 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.10 / 2.00||2.60||3.60|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.00||0.87||1.80|
|Conceded||1.77 / 1.00||1.73||1.80|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||47 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||27 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||13 %||33 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||53 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||20 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 50%||20 %||53 %|
|Possession %||44% / 38%||48 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.87 / 6.33||5.87||3.87|
|Cards||2.30 / 1.83||1.87||2.73|
|Offsides||1.33 / 1.33||1.00||1.67|
|Fouls||14.50 / 14.00||13.40||15.60|
|Shots||8.73 / 11.33||9.33||8.13|
|Shots on Target||4.43 / 5.33||4.93||3.93|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||40 %||27 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||40 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 3.33||2.60||2.73|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.50||1.40||1.20|
|Conceded||1.37 / 1.83||1.20||1.53|
|BTTS %||47% / 83%||53 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||20 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 50%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||20 %||27 %|
|Scores %||63% / 83%||73 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||27 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||47 %||33 %|
|Possession %||44% / 32%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 4.17||4.20||4.93|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.33||2.87||2.13|
|Offsides||1.80 / 1.80||2.00||1.60|
|Fouls||14.90 / 18.20||15.27||14.53|
|Shots||9.50 / 8.83||9.27||9.73|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 4.50||4.73||4.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dornbirn vs Floridsdorfer AC Odds
|HT 1||3.22||HT X||2.41||HT 2||2.81|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.56|
|BTTS Yes||1.43||BTTS NO||2.70|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.81||Under 9.5 Corners||1.99|