- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Eindhoven will welcome AZ II to Jan Louwers Stadion for a matchday 17 fixture in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. The last meeting on 1st February 2021 ended in an AZ II 3-2 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Eindhoven has won 5 matches, and AZ II triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
AZ II's recent game against Emmen ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Eindhoven is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 8 games on home soil. Blauw-witten's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
AZ II has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. AZ II wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. AZ II kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Eindhoven is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
The Cheese Farmers failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Eindhoven.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Eindhoven wins on average 2.38 points per home game, compared to 0.88 points per away game for AZ II. My prediction is Eindhoven to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.86 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 57% of Eindhoven's home and AZ II's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 57% of Eindhoven's home and AZ II's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Eindhoven vs AZ II Betting Tips
Eindhoven vs AZ II Head to Head
Average stats between Eindhoven and AZ II in most recent 8 outings in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
Eindhoven vs AZ II Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Eindhoven and AZ II across current season. Calculated from Eindhoven's Home stats and AZ II's Away stats.
Netherlands Eerste Divisie Form
- Coming into this game, Eindhoven has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Eindhoven has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Eindhoven will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Eindhoven has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Eindhoven ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Eindhoven, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (50% of all matches) involving Eindhoven has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, AZ II has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. AZ II has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AZ II has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can AZ II turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for AZ II recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- AZ II has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for AZ II has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/16 games for AZ II this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||75 %||30 %|
|Draw %||11% / 33%||13 %||10 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||13 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||3.22 / 2.50||3.25||3.20|
|Scored||1.78 / 1.17||2.13||1.50|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.33||1.13||1.70|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||63 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 0%||38 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 33%||50 %||30 %|
|Scores %||72% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||38 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 17%||63 %||30 %|
|Possession %||43% / 50%||44 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.61 / 4.80||2.75||6.10|
|Cards||1.78 / 2.67||1.63||1.90|
|Offsides||1.78 / 1.60||2.13||1.50|
|Fouls||14.94 / 14.20||14.50||15.30|
|Shots||11.06 / 11.20||12.50||9.90|
|Shots on Target||5.83 / 5.40||7.63||4.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||20 %||13 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||40 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 3.50||1.70||2.00|
|Scored||0.78 / 1.33||0.80||0.75|
|Conceded||1.06 / 2.17||0.90||1.25|
|BTTS %||39% / 67%||40 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||30 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 67%||20 %||13 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 0%||20 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||49 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 3.50||4.90||5.13|
|Cards||1.72 / 1.83||2.00||1.38|
|Offsides||2.22 / 1.50||2.80||1.50|
|Fouls||10.28 / 11.67||10.60||9.88|
|Shots||9.44 / 12.17||10.90||7.63|
|Shots on Target||4.94 / 7.50||5.50||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Eindhoven vs AZ II Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.40||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.55||Under 2.5||2.42|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|