- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
FC Energetik-BGU Minsk will welcome Gomel to Stadyen Haradski for a matchday 12 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 16th August 2019 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has won 0 matches, and Gomel triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
FC Energetik-BGU Minsk's latest fixture against Dinamo Brest ended in an away 1-0 win. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 56 minute.
Gomel's recent game against Minsk ended in a home 5-0 win. Рысі dominated the game and deserved the win. Gomel had good chances in both halves and scored in the 3rd, 22nd, 48th, 63rd and 85th minute.
Since the start of the season, FC Energetik-BGU Minsk is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although FC Energetik-BGU Minsk is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Gomel has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Gomel wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gomel kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has won just 43% of home games. On average they score 1.43 goals and concede 1.00 per game. Gomel is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk wins on average 1.57 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Gomel. My prediction is Gomel to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has scored in 86% of home games. Gomel is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
FC Energetik-BGU Minsk vs Gomel Betting Tips
FC Energetik-BGU Minsk vs Gomel Head to Head
Average stats between FC Energetik-BGU Minsk and Gomel in most recent 2 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
FC Energetik-BGU Minsk vs Gomel Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FC Energetik-BGU Minsk and Gomel across current season. Calculated from FC Energetik-BGU Minsk's Home stats and Gomel's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Gomel's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop FC Energetik-BGU Minsk from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for FC Energetik-BGU Minsk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that FC Energetik-BGU Minsk will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Gomel has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Gomel has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Gomel has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will FC Energetik-BGU Minsk get in on the action today? There has been a total of 22 goals in the last 5 games for Gomel, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Gomel, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (58% of all matches) involving Gomel has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||43 %||17 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||29 %||17 %|
|Loss %||46% / 33%||29 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.67||2.43||2.33|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.33||1.43||0.83|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.33||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||57 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 17%||14 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||86 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||29 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||43 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 47%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.23 / 4.17||5.14||3.17|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.50||1.57||1.83|
|Offsides||2.31 / 1.67||2.71||1.83|
|Fouls||16.08 / 13.17||16.29||15.83|
|Shots||9.00 / 9.00||8.43||9.67|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 3.83||4.14||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 100%||80 %||29 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||20 %||29 %|
|Loss %||25% / 0%||0 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 3.33||3.20||3.14|
|Scored||2.08 / 2.83||2.80||1.57|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.50||0.40||1.57|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||40 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||20 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 83%||60 %||43 %|
|Scores %||83% / 100%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||60 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 100%||100 %||29 %|
|Possession %||51% / 59%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 9.00||5.60||5.43|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.80||2.60||2.43|
|Offsides||3.58 / 0.00||5.60||2.14|
|Fouls||14.08 / 0.00||13.00||14.86|
|Shots||11.50 / 10.50||9.80||12.71|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 6.50||6.20||6.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FC Energetik-BGU Minsk vs Gomel Odds
|HT 1||4.30||HT X||2.15||HT 2||2.30|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||2.85|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.81||Under 9.5 Corners||1.92|