- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Famalicão will welcome Portimonense to Estádio Municipal 22 de Junho for a matchday 12 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 18th April 2021 ended in a Portimonense 1-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Famalicão has won 1 match, and Portimonense triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.25 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Famalicão's latest fixture against Boavista FC ended in an away 5-2 win. Famalicão was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Famalicão scored in both halves in the 3rd, 16th, 45+1, 48th and 72nd minute.
Portimonense's recent game against CF Os Belenenses ended in a home 2-0 win. Alvinegros dominated the game and deserved the win. Portimonense had good chances in both halves and scored in the 10th and 83rd minute.
So far, Famalicão plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.50 points at home. Although Famalicão is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Portimonense has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Portimonense has collected 2.17 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Famalicão lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 0% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Alvinegros got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Famalicão wins on average 0.50 points per home game, compared to 2.17 points per away game for Portimonense. My prediction is Famalicão to win.
Famalicão vs Portimonense Betting Tips
Famalicão vs Portimonense Head to Head
Average stats between Famalicão and Portimonense in most recent 8 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Famalicão vs Portimonense Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Famalicão and Portimonense across current season. Calculated from Famalicão's Home stats and Portimonense's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Famalicão has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Famalicão has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Famalicão has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Famalicão ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Famalicão, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (73% of all matches) involving Famalicão has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Famalicão will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Portimonense has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Portimonense has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Portimonense has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Portimonense recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Portimonense has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Portimonense has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/11 games for Portimonense this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 33%||0 %||29 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||50 %||14 %|
|Loss %||54% / 50%||50 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 3.67||2.17||3.86|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.50||0.67||1.71|
|Conceded||1.85 / 2.17||1.50||2.14|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||67 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 33%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 17%||33 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||0 %||56 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||67 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||33 %||43 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.62 / 4.33||5.50||3.86|
|Cards||3.23 / 1.67||2.67||3.71|
|Offsides||2.69 / 2.40||2.17||3.14|
|Fouls||15.23 / 14.20||15.83||14.71|
|Shots||14.00 / 14.50||15.67||12.57|
|Shots on Target||5.85 / 5.83||5.50||6.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 50%||29 %||67 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||14 %||17 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||57 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||1.92 / 2.67||1.71||2.17|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||0.57||1.50|
|Conceded||0.92 / 1.33||1.14||0.67|
|BTTS %||15% / 0%||14 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||14 %||33 %|
|Scores %||54% / 50%||29 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 50%||29 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 50%||29 %||83 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||54 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 3.83||5.43||4.00|
|Cards||3.69 / 3.17||3.14||4.33|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.20||2.00||2.83|
|Fouls||14.54 / 13.20||15.71||13.17|
|Shots||12.54 / 12.67||16.57||7.83|
|Shots on Target||5.08 / 5.17||5.86||4.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Famalicão vs Portimonense Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.05||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.70|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.09||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|