- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Fredericia will welcome Lyngby to for a matchday 11 fixture in Denmark 1st Division. The last meeting on 7th April 2019 ended in a Lyngby 3-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Fredericia has won 7 matches, and Lyngby triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.42 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Fredericia's latest fixture against HB Køge ended in an away 3-0 loss. Fredericia dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Lyngby's recent game against Hvidovre ended in a home 3-1 win. Although Lyngby didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Lyngby put the pressure early on and scored in the 12nd, 20th and 23rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Fredericia is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 6 games on home soil. Fredericia's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Lyngby has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Lyngby has collected 2.60 points on average per away game, compared to 1.83 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lyngby kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Fredericia has won just 67% of home games. On average they score 1.33 goals and concede 1.17 per game. Lyngby won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Fredericia wins on average 2.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Lyngby. My prediction is Lyngby to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Fredericia has scored in 83% of home games. Lyngby is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Fredericia vs Lyngby Betting Tips
Fredericia vs Lyngby Head to Head
Average stats between Fredericia and Lyngby in most recent 12 outings in the Denmark 1st Division.
Fredericia vs Lyngby Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Fredericia and Lyngby across current season. Calculated from Fredericia's Home stats and Lyngby's Away stats.
Denmark 1st Division Form
- Coming into this game, Fredericia has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Fredericia has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fredericia will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Fredericia has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Fredericia ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Fredericia, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (50% of all matches) involving Fredericia has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Lyngby has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Lyngby has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lyngby has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Lyngby has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Lyngby ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Lyngby will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Fredericia, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Lyngby has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Lyngby has seen a total of 8/9 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 89% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Lyngby will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 33%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||33 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.33||2.50||3.50|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.33||1.33||2.00|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.00||1.17||1.50|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||17 %||50 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||83 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||83 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||49 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.58 / 4.17||6.33||6.83|
|Cards||1.13 / 0.00||1.00||1.33|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.83||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.50 / 14.17||14.33||12.67|
|Shots on Target||6.08 / 6.83||6.67||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 0%||50 %||80 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Loss %||9% / 67%||17 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.73 / 3.00||3.67||3.80|
|Scored||2.55 / 0.83||2.50||2.60|
|Conceded||1.18 / 2.17||1.17||1.20|
|BTTS %||82% / 67%||83 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||45% / 0%||33 %||60 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 50%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||55% / 0%||33 %||80 %|
|Scores %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||17 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 17%||33 %||60 %|
|Possession %||54% / 58%||59 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.64 / 7.17||4.83||4.40|
|Cards||1.38 / 2.20||1.60||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.60||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.40||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.09 / 11.33||14.67||6.80|
|Shots on Target||5.64 / 4.67||6.50||4.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Fredericia vs Lyngby Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.40||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||7.50||Away Win Nil||4.35|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.44||BTTS NO||2.63|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||2.03|