- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Bordeaux will welcome Lens to Stade Matmut-Atlantique for a matchday 37 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 19th September 2020 ended in a Lens 2-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Bordeaux has won 4 matches, and Lens triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.88 goals, while both teams score 88% of the time.
Bordeaux's last game in the France Ligue 1 against Lens at home ended in a 3-0 win. Although Les Girondins played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Bordeaux was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 32nd, 89th and 90+1 minute.
Lens's recent game against Lille ended in a home 0-3 loss. Les Sang's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Bordeaux is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 19 games on home soil. Les Girondins's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Lens has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Lens has collected 1.53 points on average per away game, compared to 1.47 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lens kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Bordeaux or Draw.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Bordeaux's home and Lens's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Bordeaux vs Lens Betting Tips
Bordeaux vs Lens Head to Head
Average stats between Bordeaux and Lens in most recent 8 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Bordeaux vs Lens Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bordeaux and Lens across current season. Calculated from Bordeaux's Home stats and Lens's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Bordeaux has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bordeaux has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bordeaux has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Bordeaux has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Lens get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Bordeaux, both home and away.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bordeaux has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/38 games for Bordeaux this season.
- Coming into this game, Lens has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lens has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Lens recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lens has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 24/38 games for Lens this season.
- Lens will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1.45 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 50%||37 %||32 %|
|Draw %||16% / 0%||21 %||11 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||42 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 3.00||2.11||3.05|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.17||1.00||1.21|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.83||1.11||1.84|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||32 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 17%||21 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||11 %||21 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||58 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 33%||47 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||42 %||47 %|
|Possession %||50% / 45%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.58 / 2.50||4.32||4.84|
|Cards||2.16 / 3.17||2.11||2.21|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.17||1.11||1.47|
|Fouls||11.82 / 12.50||11.53||12.11|
|Shots||11.45 / 10.17||12.16||10.74|
|Shots on Target||4.37 / 4.00||4.16||4.58|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 17%||37 %||42 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||37 %||26 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||26 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 2.33||2.84||2.89|
|Scored||1.45 / 0.67||1.47||1.42|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.67||1.37||1.47|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||63 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||11 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||32 %||26 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||74 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||21 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 17%||58 %||47 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.11 / 3.83||5.32||4.89|
|Cards||2.58 / 3.33||2.42||2.74|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.50||1.32||1.26|
|Fouls||13.68 / 15.17||13.79||13.58|
|Shots||12.21 / 10.33||11.79||12.63|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 4.17||4.47||4.95|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bordeaux vs Lens Odds
|HT 1||4.30||HT X||2.18||HT 2||2.61|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||3.30|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|