On 17th January 2021, Groningen and Twente go head to head in the Netherlands Eredivisie at the Hitachi Capital Mobility Stadium (Groningen). The last meeting on 25th September 2020 ended with the following result: Twente 3 - 1 Groningen.
Both sides have met 20 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 20 previous encounters, Groningen have won 3 matches, Twente triumphed in 11, while 6 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Groningen and Twente average 3.35 goals while BTTS lands 65% of the time.
So far this season in the Netherlands Eredivisie, Groningen have averaged 1.8 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Twente average 2 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Groningen has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Groningen has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Groningen has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Groningen will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Twente, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Groningen, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Groningen has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Twente has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Twente has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Twente away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Twente recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Twente, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (68% of all matches) involving Twente has seen BTTS landing.
- Twente will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 7 times and overall this season they have scored 1.74 goals per game.
Groningen vs Twente Head to Head
Average stats between Groningen and Twente in most recent 20 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
Groningen vs Twente Statistics
Average stats between Groningen and Twente across current season.
* Calculated from Groningen's Home stats and Twente's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie League Table
|17||ADO Den Haag||24||15||0||2|
Groningen vs Twente Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.