- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Halifax Town will welcome Chesterfield to The Shay Stadium for a matchday 46 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 20th April 2021 ended in a Halifax Town 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Halifax Town has won 3 matches, and Chesterfield triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Halifax Town's latest fixture against Maidenhead United ended in an away 2-1 win. Town was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Halifax Town scored in both halves in the 44th and 58th minute.
Chesterfield's recent game against Dagenham & Redbridge ended in a home 2-1 win. The Spireites dominated the game and deserved the win. Chesterfield had good chances in both halves and scored in the 38th and 87th minute.
So far, Halifax Town plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.62 points per away game on average compared to 1.48 points at home. Although Halifax Town is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 19% home clean sheets.
Chesterfield has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Chesterfield has collected 1.64 points on average per away game, compared to 1.57 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Halifax Town or Chesterfield to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Halifax Town has scored in 81% of home games. Chesterfield is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Halifax Town vs Chesterfield Betting Tips
Halifax Town vs Chesterfield Head to Head
Average stats between Halifax Town and Chesterfield in most recent 5 outings in the England National League.
Halifax Town vs Chesterfield Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Halifax Town and Chesterfield across current season. Calculated from Halifax Town's Home stats and Chesterfield's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Halifax Town has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Halifax Town has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Halifax Town has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Chesterfield get in on the action today? There has been a total of 13 goals in the last 5 games for Halifax Town, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Halifax Town recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Halifax Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 26/42 games for Halifax Town this season.
- Coming into this game, Chesterfield has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Chesterfield has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Chesterfield when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Halifax Town stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Chesterfield has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Halifax Town get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Chesterfield, both home and away.
- Chesterfield will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Halifax Town, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Chesterfield, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (49% of all matches) involving Chesterfield has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||43 %||48 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||19 %||19 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 3.00||3.00||2.57|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||1.57||1.43|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.50||1.43||1.14|
|BTTS %||62% / 83%||62 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 33%||24 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||19 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||38 %||28 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||81 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||19 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 17%||48 %||43 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 6.50||5.24||5.19|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.40||1.81||2.19|
|Offsides||2.05 / 1.20||2.40||1.71|
|Fouls||12.37 / 11.60||12.35||12.38|
|Shots||10.74 / 13.00||11.05||10.43|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 3.50||4.95||4.19|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||49% / 33%||48 %||50 %|
|Draw %||14% / 50%||14 %||14 %|
|Loss %||37% / 17%||38 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.51 / 2.17||2.43||2.59|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.17||1.52||1.36|
|Conceded||1.07 / 1.00||0.90||1.23|
|BTTS %||49% / 67%||43 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||14 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||28 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||28 %||27 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||76 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||48 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||52 %||64 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 5.17||5.90||5.36|
|Cards||2.12 / 3.20||2.05||2.18|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.40||1.57||1.43|
|Fouls||13.52 / 11.60||13.48||13.57|
|Shots||11.07 / 10.00||11.48||10.68|
|Shots on Target||5.60 / 3.50||5.57||5.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Halifax Town vs Chesterfield Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.54||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|