- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Halifax Town will welcome Woking to The Shay Stadium for a matchday 28 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 17th October 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Halifax Town has won 1 match, and Woking triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.45 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Halifax Town's last game in the England National League against Bromley at home ended in a 1-2 loss. The final result is not a surprise. The Shaymen played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Halifax Town scored in the second half in injury time.
Woking's previous game in the competition versus Maidenhead United ended in an away 2-1 loss. The Cards didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Woking was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 47th minute.
So far, Halifax Town plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.63 points per away game on average compared to 1.55 points at home. Although Halifax Town is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Woking has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Woking wins 0.58 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Woking kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Town lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 45% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
The Cardinals failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Tuesday and win against Town. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Halifax Town wins on average 1.55 points per home game, compared to 0.58 points per away game for Woking. My prediction is Halifax Town to win.
Halifax Town vs Woking Betting Tips
Halifax Town vs Woking Head to Head
Average stats between Halifax Town and Woking in most recent 11 outings in the England National League.
Halifax Town vs Woking Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Halifax Town and Woking across current season. Calculated from Halifax Town's Home stats and Woking's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Halifax Town has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Halifax Town has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Halifax Town recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Halifax Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 24/39 games for Halifax Town this season.
- Coming into this game, Woking has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Woking has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Woking has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Halifax Town get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for Woking, both home and away.
- Can Woking turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Woking has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Woking, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (38% of all matches) involving Woking has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Woking will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 33%||45 %||47 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||20 %||21 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||35 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 3.00||3.00||2.53|
|Scored||1.54 / 1.50||1.60||1.47|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.50||1.40||1.05|
|BTTS %||62% / 83%||60 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 33%||25 %||37 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||15 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||40 %||26 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||80 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||20 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 17%||50 %||42 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.28 / 6.50||5.25||5.32|
|Cards||2.03 / 1.40||1.90||2.16|
|Offsides||2.03 / 1.20||2.37||1.68|
|Fouls||12.37 / 11.60||12.42||12.32|
|Shots||10.90 / 13.00||11.15||10.63|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 3.50||4.95||4.16|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||25 %||16 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||30 %||11 %|
|Loss %||59% / 33%||45 %||74 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.17||2.85||2.26|
|Scored||0.97 / 0.83||1.25||0.68|
|Conceded||1.59 / 1.33||1.60||1.58|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||45 %||32 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||10 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 17%||25 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||25 %||11 %|
|Scores %||54% / 67%||60 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||35 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||23% / 17%||30 %||16 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||47 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 4.67||4.35||5.00|
|Cards||2.41 / 2.00||2.50||2.32|
|Offsides||1.49 / 2.50||1.35||1.63|
|Fouls||13.03 / 15.25||12.80||13.26|
|Shots||9.28 / 10.67||9.70||8.84|
|Shots on Target||4.51 / 5.00||4.75||4.26|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Halifax Town vs Woking Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.92||Under 2.5||1.78|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|