- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
FC Helsingør will welcome HB Køge to for a matchday 17 fixture in Denmark 1st Division. The last meeting on 25th August 2021 ended in a FC Helsingør 1-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. FC Helsingør has won 7 matches, and HB Køge triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
FC Helsingør's latest fixture against Fremad Amager ended in an away 4-1 win. FC Helsingør was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. FC Helsingør scored in both halves in the 8th, 10th, 41st and 57th minute.
HB Køge's recent game against Esbjerg ended in a home 3-0 win. Although HB Køge didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. HB Køge put the pressure early on and scored in the 12nd, 45+7 and 45+9 minute.
So far, FC Helsingør plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.22 points per away game on average compared to 2.00 points at home. Although FC Helsingør is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
HB Køge has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. HB Køge wins 0.56 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. HB Køge kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. FC Helsingør is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in eight games.
HB Køge failed to win in eight consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against FC Helsingør.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. FC Helsingør wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.56 points per away game for HB Køge. My prediction is FC Helsingør to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. FC Helsingør failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while HB Køge conceded in 11% of away games. On average, both teams score in 61% of FC Helsingør's home and HB Køge's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
FC Helsingør vs HB Køge Betting Tips
FC Helsingør vs HB Køge Head to Head
Average stats between FC Helsingør and HB Køge in most recent 15 outings in the Denmark 1st Division.
FC Helsingør vs HB Køge Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FC Helsingør and HB Køge across current season. Calculated from FC Helsingør's Home stats and HB Køge's Away stats.
Denmark 1st Division Form
- Coming into this game, FC Helsingør has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FC Helsingør has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from FC Helsingør at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- FC Helsingør will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- FC Helsingør has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for FC Helsingør as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- FC Helsingør is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against HB Køge, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for FC Helsingør, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (56% of all matches) involving FC Helsingør has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, HB Køge has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. HB Køge has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- HB Køge has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for HB Køge has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/16 games for HB Køge this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 17%||50 %||67 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||50 %||22 %|
|Loss %||6% / 67%||0 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.47 / 2.83||3.63||3.33|
|Scored||2.35 / 1.17||2.38||2.33|
|Conceded||1.12 / 1.67||1.25||1.00|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||75 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Scores %||88% / 67%||100 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 0%||25 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 17%||63 %||56 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||58 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.76 / 3.67||5.63||5.89|
|Cards||2.00 / 0.00||1.50||2.50|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.20||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 11.60||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||16.00 / 12.67||16.00||16.00|
|Shots on Target||7.29 / 5.00||6.38||8.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||50 %||11 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||25 %||22 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||25 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 1.83||2.38||3.00|
|Scored||1.24 / 0.83||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.00||0.88||2.00|
|BTTS %||41% / 50%||25 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||25 %||11 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||50 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||75 %||33 %|
|Possession %||46% / 41%||44 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.24 / 3.83||4.88||3.67|
|Cards||1.55 / 0.00||2.00||1.17|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.40||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 11.40||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.53 / 8.83||9.75||7.44|
|Shots on Target||4.35 / 4.33||4.50||4.22|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FC Helsingør vs HB Køge Odds
|HT 1||1.80||HT X||2.63||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.25||Under 9.5 Corners||2.03|