- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Honka will welcome Haka to Tapiolan Urheilupuisto for a matchday 13 fixture in Finland Veikkausliiga. The last meeting on 13th February 2021 ended in a Honka 1-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Honka has won 2 matches, and Haka triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Honka's latest fixture against KuPS ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Honka. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Honka set the tone early and scored in the 28 minute.
Haka's recent game against Lahti ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Haka deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Honka is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Honka is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Haka has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Haka has collected 0.88 points on average per away game, compared to 0.40 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Haka kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Honka or Haka to win.
Honka vs Haka Betting Tips
Honka vs Haka Head to Head
Average stats between Honka and Haka in most recent 6 outings in the Finland Veikkausliiga.
Honka vs Haka Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Honka and Haka across current season. Calculated from Honka's Home stats and Haka's Away stats.
Finland Veikkausliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Honka has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Honka has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Honka has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Haka's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Honka from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Honka as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Honka will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Haka, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Honka, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Honka has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Honka will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Haka has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Haka has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Haka turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Haka recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Haka has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Haka has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/13 games for Haka this season.
- Haka will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 4 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 0.77 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|Draw %||15% / 67%||17 %||14 %|
|Loss %||54% / 0%||50 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 1.83||2.00||2.71|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.17||0.83||1.29|
|Conceded||1.31 / 0.67||1.17||1.43|
|BTTS %||54% / 67%||50 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||17 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||67 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 50%||33 %||57 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.85 / 6.33||6.83||5.00|
|Cards||2.38 / 1.33||3.17||1.71|
|Offsides||2.46 / 2.50||2.33||2.57|
|Fouls||8.85 / 10.83||8.67||9.00|
|Shots||9.54 / 8.83||10.00||9.14|
|Shots on Target||4.54 / 3.83||4.83||4.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||40 %||13 %|
|Loss %||62% / 67%||60 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.15 / 1.50||2.20||2.13|
|Scored||0.77 / 0.33||0.60||0.88|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.17||1.60||1.25|
|BTTS %||46% / 33%||60 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|Scores %||54% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||40 %||38 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||46 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.69 / 7.00||6.20||7.00|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.00||3.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.50||3.20||1.88|
|Fouls||13.85 / 13.50||15.40||12.88|
|Shots||8.69 / 9.17||8.60||8.75|
|Shots on Target||4.08 / 4.17||4.40||3.88|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Honka vs Haka Odds
|HT 1||2.51||HT X||2.16||HT 2||4.78|
|Home Win Nil||2.95||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|