- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Ingolstadt will welcome Zwickau to Audi-Sportpark for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany 3. Liga. The last meeting on 13th January 2021 ended in a Ingolstadt 2-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Ingolstadt has won 3 matches, and Zwickau failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.67 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Ingolstadt's last game in the Germany 3. Liga against Zwickau at home ended in a 3-2 win. Die Schanzer had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Ingolstadt was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 5th, 47th and 75th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ingolstadt is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Ingolstadt is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Zwickau has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Zwickau has collected 1.47 points on average per away game, compared to 1.06 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Zwickau kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Ingolstadt is currently unbeaten at home in fifteen games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Zwickau failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Ingolstadt.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Ingolstadt wins on average 2.35 points per home game, compared to 1.47 points per away game for Zwickau. My prediction is Ingolstadt to win.
Ingolstadt vs Zwickau Betting Tips
Ingolstadt vs Zwickau Head to Head
Average stats between Ingolstadt and Zwickau in most recent 3 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
Ingolstadt vs Zwickau Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ingolstadt and Zwickau across current season. Calculated from Ingolstadt's Home stats and Zwickau's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Ingolstadt has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Ingolstadt has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Ingolstadt at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 15 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Ingolstadt as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Ingolstadt is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Zwickau, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Ingolstadt, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (54% of all matches) involving Ingolstadt has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Zwickau has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Zwickau has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Zwickau turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Zwickau recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Zwickau, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (66% of all matches) involving Zwickau has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||51% / 50%||71 %||33 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||24 %||33 %|
|Loss %||20% / 17%||6 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.50||2.29||2.61|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.50||1.53||1.22|
|Conceded||1.09 / 1.00||0.76||1.39|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||59 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||41 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||24 %||17 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||88 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||35 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||76 %||44 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.40 / 7.33||5.82||6.94|
|Cards||2.31 / 2.17||2.59||2.06|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.33||1.88||1.47|
|Fouls||13.61 / 12.50||14.06||13.13|
|Shots||13.26 / 14.50||13.76||12.78|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 6.33||5.18||4.94|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||28 %||35 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||22 %||41 %|
|Loss %||37% / 33%||50 %||24 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.67||2.33||2.59|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.33||1.06||1.35|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.33||1.28||1.24|
|BTTS %||66% / 67%||56 %||76 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 50%||22 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||22 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||11 %||24 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||61 %||88 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 0%||17 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 33%||22 %||53 %|
|Possession %||46% / 46%||48 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.74 / 6.17||4.83||4.65|
|Cards||2.20 / 1.83||1.83||2.59|
|Offsides||2.36 / 1.33||2.77||2.00|
|Fouls||14.18 / 12.50||12.69||15.47|
|Shots||11.03 / 10.50||11.17||10.88|
|Shots on Target||5.03 / 5.33||5.11||4.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ingolstadt vs Zwickau Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||1.95||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.40||Away Win Nil||8.25|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.15|