- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Ingolstadt will welcome Holstein Kiel to Audi-Sportpark for a matchday 10 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 14th April 2019 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Ingolstadt has won 0 matches, and Holstein Kiel triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Ingolstadt's latest fixture against Schalke 04 ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Ingolstadt. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Holstein Kiel's recent game against Hansa Rostock ended in a home 0-2 loss. Die Störche had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Ingolstadt is more dominant at home. They have zero wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Ingolstadt is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Holstein Kiel has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Holstein Kiel wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Holstein Kiel kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ingolstadt or Draw.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.88 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 88% of Ingolstadt's home and Holstein Kiel's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Ingolstadt failed to keep a clean sheet in 14% of home games, while Holstein Kiel conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 63% of Ingolstadt's home and Holstein Kiel's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Ingolstadt vs Holstein Kiel Betting Tips
Ingolstadt vs Holstein Kiel Head to Head
Average stats between Ingolstadt and Holstein Kiel in most recent 4 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Ingolstadt vs Holstein Kiel Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ingolstadt and Holstein Kiel across current season. Calculated from Ingolstadt's Home stats and Holstein Kiel's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Ingolstadt has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ingolstadt has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Ingolstadt ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ingolstadt recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Ingolstadt has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ingolstadt has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Ingolstadt this season.
- Coming into this game, Holstein Kiel has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Holstein Kiel has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Holstein Kiel has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Holstein Kiel ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Holstein Kiel recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Holstein Kiel has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 56% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Holstein Kiel has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/9 games for Holstein Kiel this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||7% / 50%||0 %||13 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||43 %||0 %|
|Loss %||73% / 17%||57 %||88 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 2.50||2.29||3.38|
|Scored||0.60 / 1.50||0.57||0.63|
|Conceded||2.27 / 1.00||1.71||2.75|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||57 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 0%||28 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|Scores %||53% / 83%||57 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||14 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 67%||29 %||13 %|
|Possession %||40% / 52%||42 %||38 %|
|Corners||3.53 / 7.33||4.71||2.50|
|Cards||1.87 / 2.17||2.14||1.63|
|Offsides||1.93 / 1.33||1.00||2.75|
|Fouls||11.47 / 12.50||11.86||11.13|
|Shots||12.67 / 14.50||15.14||10.50|
|Shots on Target||3.87 / 6.33||4.00||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||38 %||14 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||13 %||57 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||50 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 3.17||2.75||3.00|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.33||1.00||1.29|
|Conceded||1.73 / 1.83||1.75||1.71|
|BTTS %||60% / 100%||38 %||86 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||25 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 33%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||25 %||14 %|
|Scores %||67% / 100%||50 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||38 %||29 %|
|Possession %||55% / 56%||59 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.27 / 5.17||5.50||5.00|
|Cards||2.07 / 2.33||2.13||2.00|
|Offsides||1.87 / 1.50||2.25||1.43|
|Fouls||10.40 / 8.50||10.38||10.43|
|Shots||15.87 / 15.83||17.63||13.86|
|Shots on Target||5.27 / 6.00||6.13||4.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ingolstadt vs Holstein Kiel Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||5.80||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||2.01|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|