- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Ingolstadt will welcome 1860 München to Audi-Sportpark for a matchday 38 fixture in Germany 3. Liga. The last meeting on 18th January 2021 ended in a 1860 München 1-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Ingolstadt has won 3 matches, and 1860 München triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.21 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Ingolstadt's latest fixture against MSV Duisburg ended in an away 5-1 win. Ingolstadt was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Ingolstadt was much better than MSV Duisburg in the second half and scored in the 47th, 54th, 55th, 65th and 76th minute.
1860 München's recent game against Bayern München II ended in a home 2-2 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. 1860 München had good chances in both halves and scored in the 41st and 68th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ingolstadt is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 19 games on home soil. Die Schanzer's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
1860 München has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. 1860 München has collected 1.79 points on average per away game, compared to 1.68 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ingolstadt or 1860 München to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Ingolstadt has scored in 84% of home games. 1860 München is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Ingolstadt vs 1860 München Betting Tips
Ingolstadt vs 1860 München Head to Head
Average stats between Ingolstadt and 1860 München in most recent 14 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
Ingolstadt vs 1860 München Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ingolstadt and 1860 München across current season. Calculated from Ingolstadt's Home stats and 1860 München's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Ingolstadt has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Ingolstadt has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Ingolstadt at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 17 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Ingolstadt as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Ingolstadt is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against 1860 München, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Ingolstadt, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (55% of all matches) involving Ingolstadt has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, 1860 München has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. 1860 München has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for 1860 München when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Ingolstadt stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for 1860 München ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- 1860 München will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ingolstadt, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for 1860 München, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (55% of all matches) involving 1860 München has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that 1860 München will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 50%||68 %||37 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||26 %||32 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||5 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 2.50||2.26||2.79|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.50||1.53||1.42|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.00||0.74||1.37|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||58 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||42 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||26 %||16 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||84 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||37 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||74 %||42 %|
|Possession %||50% / 52%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.38 / 7.33||5.94||6.79|
|Cards||2.29 / 2.17||2.58||2.00|
|Offsides||1.76 / 1.33||1.94||1.56|
|Fouls||13.67 / 12.50||14.00||13.31|
|Shots||13.41 / 14.50||14.11||12.74|
|Shots on Target||5.27 / 6.33||5.50||5.05|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 67%||42 %||53 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||42 %||21 %|
|Loss %||21% / 0%||16 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.50||2.89||2.58|
|Scored||1.82 / 2.00||1.89||1.74|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.50||1.00||0.84|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||58 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||5 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 50%||42 %||42 %|
|Scores %||84% / 100%||79 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 67%||32 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 83%||47 %||74 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.53 / 2.60||5.42||5.63|
|Cards||2.70 / 2.17||2.50||2.89|
|Offsides||2.03 / 3.20||1.78||2.29|
|Fouls||12.74 / 18.00||11.61||13.94|
|Shots||12.68 / 11.00||12.89||12.47|
|Shots on Target||5.53 / 4.80||5.37||5.68|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ingolstadt vs 1860 München Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.25||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|